Ultimate Girls Trip 4: NYC Legacy

Silly Jill negotiated herself out of an easy paycheck. It would have been a gag had they gotten Aviva back.

Was anyone really crying out for Kristen ?

They needed a weak one and I’m guessing Tinsley didn’t agree.

Kristen?!

real housewives of new york city wtf GIF

I wonder if Kristin is still with her husband. She left just as the cheating scandal broke out.

I do feel their time on the show had run it’s course and I’m quite happy putting them out to pasture and bringing them together once a year for a chaotic cast trip.

I'm now SLIGHTLY upset that Alex is in RHUGT4. I'd have loved to see her with Ramona and Sonja again and see whether they would still use her as their fiery puppet, or turn on her if she wasn't USEFUL to them

Obviously here for this, but it's such a shame we aren't getting Dorinda VS Jill vs Ramona. THAT is the golden year NYC storyline that is still unresolved and needs investigating.

A little concerned about Kristen being involved. She's clearly going to get bullied to high heaven :bruised:

It's so stupid that they've managed to get this together and not chuck in JILL as the tension and the spark to light the fire.

The cast will be so desperate for this to out perform the new NYC girls as well :disco:

I can't believe Jill has negotiated her way out of all this :(

I can't believe Jill has negotiated her way out of all this :(
Oh I can! :D It's a shame she's not here but she wasn't that good value on UGT2 unfortunately.

Speaking of Jill, I've just reached the Series 11 episode where she turns up to play tennis with Lu and is credited as "Jill - Luann's friend". The indignity of it all :(

They better be saving her for a future series where Bethenny rejoins

Is this S1 quote an inkling that VoR Does RHONY is in the pipeline??? :shock:
I'd be intrigued what he thinks. I only watched one episode of S1 myself and skipped to Season 2. I might go back to postpone dreaded season 13 a bit longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom