Brandi Glanville
Camille Grammar
Phaedra Parks
Eva Marcille
Alex McCord
Caroline Manzo

:D they put a pasta dish emoji next to Caroline

Never thought we’d see Alex McCord again ! :o

You just KNOW Alex has Simon written into her contract.

I wonder if she will make a surprise entrance like Jill did, stomping in on day 2 in her HERMAN MUNSTER SHOES :disco:

You just KNOW Alex has Simon written into her contract.

I wonder if she will make a surprise entrance like Jill did, stomping in on day 2 in her HERMAN MUNSTER SHOES :disco:
Well Jill did the surprise entrance gambit in UGT 2 and it fell flat because no-one (but us) remembered it :D

Bin the rotten season 3 and release this immediately.

tumblr_n97j40R4YY1r7r1l7o1_400.gifv

Despite the fact 4 of them have already done UGT, the new additions are all 10/10! Let’s hope Vicki works better this time without Tamra, however she did give us this iconic moment :disco:

As long as Vicki doesn’t get dumped the day before they start filming she should bring her full whoop it up potential!

As long as Vicki doesn’t get dumped the day before they start filming she should bring her full whoop it up potential!
Hmm I don't know. She didn't bring that for her last couple of seasons on OC but that may have been because of the boyfriend (who then dumped her).

She is going to be on the new season of OC as a friend of so that should give us an idea of how she will on the next UGT.

It’s interesting that Vicki and Taylor are both “friends” on the new OC but only Vicki is back for this. I wonder if Ms Armstrong has snatched an Orange :disco:

I think Taylor has been upped to housewife.

Imagine Vicki in Morocco. 10 times worse than Ramona.

That's interesting. Luann has said nothing but nasty things about Alex over the years. A few years ago she said Alex was by far her least favourite colleague of all the housewives

Alex's Two Dozen Stan roster:

1. @Lucille
2. @jivafox
3. @Iguana
4. @Tisch
5. @Will
6. @Alex
7. @Phoenix
8. @RJN
9. @Suedey
10. @Music

OK so we're missing a few but if we can get everyone from the gay inter webs in Mopsy then we can arguably and justifiably call ourselves the largest Alex McCord Online Stan Community.

What will we call ourselves fam?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom