Vanderpump Rules

1683059284177.png

Not Kristen creeping back in :D

I’ll watch the finale and the reunion.

Kristen killed it on WWHL last night. I think she’s guaranteed an invite back next season.

What a couple of losers. There was a clip from this week with Raquel cozying up to Ariana trying to get her to end her relationship. What an evil woman.

Also love James “poo poo heads” :D

Ended up watching the full last week episode and wow Raquel is like a psycho. She must have been high on that affair cause the way she acted towards Katie and Ariana was shocking. Katie was about to murder her.

The finale was incredible. Raquel is a sociopath and Sandoval is so pathetic. I actually enjoyed Kristen's cameo :D

Honestly without this scandal the show was heading to cancellation. This little sociopath gave them a second life.

Schwartz was such a loser in the finale.

Apparently there’s a huge revelation in part 3 (probably from the solo interviews) that the producers are not going to start filming the next season until it’s been revealed.

I just started Vanderpump rules gang.
I'm going to persevere all the way to season 10.
Just finished S1 and dying already.
This will be like trawling through black treacle if black treacle was shit.

Wish me lock?
*slap*
(iykyk)

Also I found it a lot more troubling that James gets drunk and assaults waitresses than Sandoval and Raquel cheating and it was just glossed over.

Him and Lala are annoying.

This producer came to WORK :disco: I bet he was like "aw no we'll start recording in a few minutes"

Oh i think it was calculated. She needed to rehab her image and throwing Tom under the bus is the only way.

She’d just been hung drawn and quartered for six hours, she probably thought “oh fuck it” :D

Ariana was on fire in part 3, I loved when she called her a dementor :D So accurate, Raquel had ZERO remorse but maybe it’s just her permanent dead behind the eyes look.

Tbh I’m kinda over it, these people are all awful and watching them yell and tell her to kill herself was gross.

Kristen: The Movie what Jennifer Lawrence needs to get her second Oscar.

Honestly the movie dramatization of VPR is gonna be something we see in our lifetime.

I guess there's no way Ms. Leviss is returning if she's saddling up to Bravo nemesis Bethanny

Here’s a summary from Reddit

I'm slowly making my way through all the seasons and sorry it was so upsetting to see our English Rose Dame Lisa Vanderpump sexualised like this

Lol, they should milk it while they can.

OOH! Yes you're right, I think I read in the beginning of filming that Arian was being difficult and would refuse to go to any events where Tom was also attending in an attempt to ice him out of the production.

Kristen's part time friend of return notably absent from the trailer.

OOH! Yes you're right, I think I read in the beginning of filming that Arian was being difficult and would refuse to go to any events where Tom was also attending in an attempt to ice him out of the production.

Kristen's part time friend of return notably absent from the trailer.

Did that imaginary sandwich shop ever open? I guess we’ll find out in January why that 2x2 has taken longer to open than a full on restaurant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom