Wednesday Doesn't Understand How Its Only Wednesday

RJN

lost all chats
Pronouns
he/him
I should be at least Thursday, if not Friday. Not fair and not ok

Samesies, but I hated mine.
How do you feel?

Mixed... should be no problem finding a new one and it's a good opportunity to try and get a nice rate increase, but it's been over 11 years since I last did an interview so not relishing the idea of that! Are they all on ZOOM these days?!

My manager is going to see whether I can go to one of the small companies that work for the company that I currently work for through an agency. No, it doesn't make any sense. :rolleyes:

We had a team trip to Charleston for my bosses birthday last weekend and I decided not to go the day of. I made the right choice 100%. There was a lot of drama

@jyxz, I only just realised who your avatar was, for shame. Magnificent.

gazpacho-almodovar.gif

I’m not opening any texts for the rest of the day, as a silent protest

Mixed... should be no problem finding a new one and it's a good opportunity to try and get a nice rate increase, but it's been over 11 years since I last did an interview so not relishing the idea of that! Are they all on ZOOM these days?!

My manager is going to see whether I can go to one of the small companies that work for the company that I currently work for through an agency. No, it doesn't make any sense. :rolleyes:

Interviews are like riding a bicycle, the skill might feel a little rusty with time, but you never really forget what to do.
Plus 11 years of added work experience puts you in a much more confident position than before, you've got this.

She’s great. She’s 50 and didn’t even get drunk until she was 40. She was very Christian, but now she’s left the church, got divorced, and is up for trying new things

Awesome. This is why I am pro weed. The untapped potential of stoned mums is wild.

That looks like the default desktop!

I like how the only ones that aren’t pre installed are duolingo, social media and “lifestyle”(which is just fucking)
Yeah Apple were hardly being subtle when naming THAT folder :D

I’m renaming my lifestyle folder “fucking” ASAP

Mine are squirrelled away with a load of other shit like a moon phase app, under “miscellaneous” because of GAY SHAME :(
Time to live loud and proud with a “fucking” folder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom