What Are You Watching? 2022

I was very disappointed when Crashing was cancelled after one series. Such a fun show and great cast. As I remember Bailey's character was both disgusting and hot.

At least it is getting a bit of a second life on Netflix.

Finished Heartstopper yesterday. I was going to start the new Russian Doll but I am so glad I went for Heartstopper, it is just ridiculously pure and I was totally in the mood for that.

Also have the final season of The Last Kingdom on the go.

11 episodes of the first of the three re-booted Will & Grace. It's very much just as before. Megan Mullally had me thinking I was watching a vintage series on one episode as she often looks the exact same.

Made it through Russian Doll. Chloe even getting to act a little this time was a surprise. Good stuff.

Onto Better Call Saul.

Finished Heartstopper yesterday. I was going to start the new Russian Doll but I am so glad I went for Heartstopper, it is just ridiculously pure and I was totally in the mood for that.

Also have the final season of The Last Kingdom on the go.
I've just binged Heartstopper. It was so basic yet so good! The inner 16 year old in me must have cried about a dozen times. Especially the ending. Loved it.

I've just binged Heartstopper. It was so basic yet so good! The inner 16 year old in me must have cried about a dozen times. Especially the ending. Loved it.

I know it portrays quite an idealised version of that kind of story, but it is so warm and charming. Can only imagine being a young teen gay, bi or trans kid and how much it would mean to them.

I feel quite invested in its success, it does seem to be doing well. Hopefully it does get another season, I imagine it isn't the most expensive programme to make for Netflix.

It’s one of those shows where everyone is French but speak in English but are actually speaking in French

René is ‘Allo ‘Allo is French but speaks in English but is actually speaking French.

The photo of Brianna with her legs spread is one of my biggest laugh out loud moments of the year so far.

11 episodes of the first of the three re-booted Will & Grace. It's very much just as before. Megan Mullally had me thinking I was watching a vintage series on one episode as she often looks the exact same.

Made it through Russian Doll. Chloe even getting to act a little this time was a surprise. Good stuff.

Onto Better Call Saul.
The Will and Grace episode where
Grace admits one of her dad's friends molested her when she was younger
was one of the better of the new episodes.

The Navalny documentary. WTF generally, but especially at the phone call to his clueless poisoner.

Grace and Frankie
I've lost place where I am with it. I think they released a few episodes of the last season initially, and now they have finished it, haven't they?

I hope it has a satisfactory ending.

I've lost place where I am with it. I think they released a few episodes of the last season initially, and now they have finished it, haven't they?

I hope it has a satisfactory ending.

Four episodes were previously released and there are twelve more now. As much as I enjoy it I do think it is probably time to finish it off.

The first episode back had A LOT of Brianna :disco:

Yes, I think for the last couple of seasons I've only really been watching it for the sake of completion.

This isn't high on the priority list to be watched, but it is the sort of thing that fits nicely into the 'just a couple of episodes before I go to bed' type of viewing, rather than other series where you plan to watch them.

Diving into Heartstopper, based on being obliged to by some teenage lesbians. I'm obviously not the target market, but it is very charming.

I mean, good god at it being backstory that her child got eaten by a cannibal, otherwise 3 episodes deep and I'm hooked. The comedy elements are a little off kilter, often don't really gel (the aa pronunciation) or go in hard enough (the bitchy housewife's cliches), and I couldn't tell if a line from the cop about what I opened with actually could have been for a laugh as it was that bad. The best trash since What/If obviously.

Well, cameo aside, that final episode was the worst thing I've seen in an age and I wish I had never started it.

Loved the first episode of the second series of The Other One. Great all round but especially Rebecca Front and Siobhan Finneran. It is all available now, but think I will stick to the weekly viewings.

Definitely NOT Team Meredith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom