🎄 ASFXMAS 2021 HOLY VOTING - CLOSED - RESULTS TOMORROW 8PM! 🎅

The picture Malla uses for the Spotify and YouTube thumbnail looks like it should be on a poster which also contains a police phone number and the phrase ‘last seen getting in to a 1985 Ford Sierra’.

This Sufjan Stevens person reminds me of Anohni.
I keep calling him
Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN
Stevens

Perfect Christmas Single really is fantastic, but I may have to dock points for the horrendous spoken word bits. Spoken word bits aren’t funny, I don’t know how they didn’t realise this.

Just been listening to a few again.

Ice MC has a warning against drink driving, which must be applauded.

Enya demanding figgy pudding is quite ill mannered. I tell you what, I'll be checking her handbag when she leaves my soiree.

That Spray track sounds vocally just like Dubstar. It's like a Motiv8 remix of Stars.

I feel like this was already established.

There's extended mixes of both Spray and Ice MC

I’m astonished at people saying there are a lot of troll entries in this contest. I thought the whole point was to send fun, stupid stuff because it’s… you know… Christmas.

I’m astonished at people saying there are a lot of troll entries in this contest. I thought the whole point was to send fun, stupid stuff because it’s… you know… Christmas.
As the genius behind ‘Trombone’, I fully approve of troll entries. I’d just prefer some better troll entries.

I have slipped @Feliz NavidAg my votes. He was all like 'these are the best votes I've ever seen I only wish you could have given your own song 20 because they'd be 100% accurate then'. If he denies this it's just because he's shy.

• Care
Reactions: COB
COS IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY EVERYTHING IS FINE
COS IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY COS IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY
YES IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY JESUS CAME TO LIFE
YES IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY YES IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom