A Song For Moopy 2020 - THE RESULTS

Wow the votes were really all over the place! Which is great.
They were. I really wasn't lying when I said it was close. The spread definitely made it more interesting. We had as many voters as Eurovision, but nothing like their votes.

4 twelves for the Cayman Islands, give me fucking strength. When this lockdown is over I’m going to each of your houses and giving you a SLAP.
As yes this. I expect this was as a result of the Spotify/ YouTube split which made it more interesting.

I’m honestly so RELIEVED I managed to give octy a point. Wouldn’t want to mess with her.
tenor.gif

They were. I really wasn't lying when I said it was close. The spread definitely made it more interesting. We had as many voters as Eurovision, but nothing like their votes.

Don’t know how you did it, but also the order of the voting was excellent and made the results unclear until the very end.

Don’t know how you did it, but also the order of the voting was excellent and made the results unclear until the very end.
So easy. Looked at the results spreadsheet and moved those who voted for the fewest in the top 10 to be the first to vote and put everyone that gave you high scores at the end.

I messed up at the start because I sorted the data without including the country and poster column. Ooops.

Was just checking this thread to remind myself how you did it! You really set the template and standard

I'd forgotten all about the false start :D
Yes it absolutely went tits up straight away. Once I got into the rhythm of presenting the results it was fine, but my lack of beyond basic Excel skills meant it was quite clunky behind the scenes. I'd recommend practising before hand :)

Actually these were pretty dire results all round. The likes of Babs finishing way behind Bailando, Twinnie and Rigga Ding Dong Song.

HAVE A FUCKING WORD MOOPY! :oi:

Liz - Last Call (After Party Mix) was ROBBED. I don’t know why it didn’t click for me at the time but it’s clicking NOW.

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom