A thread for interesting MAPS

Also I was 35% in when I remembered the station second closest to my flat.

I’m at 18.6% and hating London more than I did already.

What are those orange ones? Why are there so many of them?

Cockfosters has just taken me to 25% and I’m stopping now. I have better things to do with my Saturday.

You really should be able to disable certain lines like the Overground.

I paused around around 31%

My mother was some help, but not enough since she used to work on the fucking underground.

The Duffy song was a particular source of misery until I got it, then realised I can't remember the station north of it, even though I can PICTURE the fucking road and I know it's famous for the BBC studios that were based there

And I think it's a rhyming name

:AlexHeadInHands:

Annoyingly I have to get on the tube now and prioritise my stupid social life, contaminating the game. I got up to 65%. I’m very frustrated to be missing one from the core circle line and one from within the core circle line.

IMG_0905.jpeg

Can the Metropolitan line kindly FUCK OFF out of the game thank you

I'm stalling at 52%

I'm done with it now. Considering I know very little about the Overground and probably only been on it ONCE I think I did quite well.

Of course, the percentages shown are probably quite a bit less than the percentage of stations that we have got. If a station is on multiple lines, it increases the percentage by a lot more than some shitty station that’s only on the Overground and the multiple lines stations are the easiest ones.

Back on it today and mother has clearly had her Weetabix, because she's smashing the shit out of the south London overground

I’ve managed to get to 56% on this. I could sit here for another few hours tearing my hair out and desperately trying to remember the name of that Circle line station I walk past pretty much every fucking week, but I reckon 60% would pretty much be my ceiling at this point.

It would be much higher if they didn’t include the stupid Overground or Lizzy line stations all the way out to bloody Reading. :evil:

There is a tube station on the Northern line just north of Camden beginning with K that I know very well and it is refusing to accept!

Anybody else finding this?

Reactions: D5K
There is a tube station on the Northern line just north of Camden beginning with K that I know very well and it is refusing to accept!

Anybody else finding this?
It won’t accept for me.

Could it be because it’s temporarily closed until 2024?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom