A topic for minor terror attacks

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
Not sure if the Priest beheading needed a topic or the German suicide bombing or the mass Japanese stabbing. So fill your boots with all those tiny attacks that don't quite make the shadow the full effort.

At this rate, this thread will be the biggest thread on moopy by end of next month

Who IS d22ghj? Does this call for a thread where we ask amusing questions and get ignored?

Earlier today a doctor was shot and killed in a Berlin hospital, before the gunman killed himself, not clear yet if it's terror related, but its another horrible death in Germany.

It goes without saying, but really WHAT THE FUCK at that care home slaughter in Japan. The killer looks like a thoroughly nasty queen who thinks that all uglies and fatties should be shot or at the very least STAY INDOORS FOREVER

It goes without saying, but really WHAT THE FUCK at that care home slaughter in Japan. The killer looks like a thoroughly nasty queen who thinks that all uglies and fatties should be shot or at the very least STAY INDOORS FOREVER

No-one like THAT on Moopy of course :eyes:

I thought it just sounded like a sudden severe mental illness, but I haven't brought myself to read up on the details yet

Some reports are saying the French priest has his throat cut, some are saying he was beheaded.

Someone in work today was saying it could never happen here because the UK is far less culturally segregated than France. She'd forgotten it already has.

No-one like THAT on Moopy of course :eyes:

I thought it just sounded like a sudden severe mental illness, but I haven't brought myself to read up on the details yet

:D Oh he's obviously an EVIL GAY

satoshi-uematsu.jpg

HI GIRLS!

I owner if our definition of 'minor' has altered in the last year or so?

I owner if our definition of 'minor' has altered in the last year or so?
84 people being deliberately run over by a truck in France in the name of Islam, managed to be the main news for less than 48 hours, so yes.

Some reports are saying the French priest has his throat cut, some are saying he was beheaded.

I've read both but was hoping that the latter was untrue, even though it wouldn't surprise me. Not that it makes much difference :(

I'm so fucking nervy when going out at the moment. There was a woman in a burqa with a very large Chanel handbag on the 8 going into town earlier and I was beside myself with anxiety. OH GOD IT'S A NAIL BOMB, I'VE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR, etc., whereas in fact it was probably just nail varnish, a spare pair of pants and My Weekly. This is most certainly what I DON'T want to become

Are some of these news making the headlines just because the topic is hot at the moment though? I mean the patient that killed the doctor in Berlin sounds like such a local news and yet it's everywhere.

I've read both but was hoping that the latter was untrue, even though it wouldn't surprise me. Not that it makes much difference :(

I'm so fucking nervy when going out at the moment. There was a woman in a burqa with a very large Chanel handbag on the 8 going into town earlier and I was beside myself with anxiety. OH GOD IT'S A NAIL BOMB, I'VE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR, etc., whereas in fact it was probably just nail varnish, a spare pair of pants and My Weekly. This is most certainly what I DON'T want to become

Why would she have a CHANEL handbag if she was a terrorist? You'd save the money and buy MORE NAILS.

:D

Why would she have a CHANEL handbag if she was a terrorist? You'd save the money and buy MORE NAILS.

:D :D

Surely only OIL RICH GLAMOROUS PARISIAN MUSLIMS would LAUNCH A SUICIDE BOMB in a CHANEL BAG.

Surely only OIL RICH GLAMOROUS PARISIAN MUSLIMS would LAUNCH A SUICIDE BOMB in a CHANEL BAG.

Admittedly it would be a bit WEIRD to do it on a bus from Roman Road market after picking up a sausage, bean and cheese melt in the Greggs. You'd only get the odd nervy gay - HI GIRLS - and a few drunken waifs and strays. Hardly worth the bother, much less the BAG

Looking down the amount of threads in the current affairs forum, I'm wondering if we shouldn't have a terror attack FORUM

The more the media covers these things, the more people are gonna go out and copy them, but at the same time, no one can really ignore regular mass-murder. There really is no simple way to overcome this, because the BOMB THEM ALL approach doesn't work generally, but especially not when the 'THEM' in question aren't a congregated mass of people but rather any bitter religious extremist or white supremacist or whatever, and obviously #praying4socialmediavalidation doesn't do much for anyone either.

As much as I don't want to be one of THOSE gays, if she had carried out an act of terrorism with a Chanel purse I'd be all 'yaas, slay me queen'.

I guess the Stockholm wasn't enough to whet Moopy's appetite.

There's apparently been an explosion an coach carrying a German football team.

I didn't even know what to say about Stockholm apart from wondering whether RS was alright

Is it THE German football team?

everytime i see this thread title, i cringe.

"minor terror attacks".

it's cringey cause it's true.

Just now on the BBC

"Police in Paris say they are responding to an alert at the Notre Dame cathedral amid reports of gunshots and panic.

Officials have told people to stay away from the area, one of the French capital's most popular tourist sites.

Reports suggest a man attacked a police officer with a hammer and was later shot.

France is in a state of emergency since attacks by jihadists in Paris left 130 people dead in 2015.

This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version."

You must be REALLY DUMB if you think you're going to cause any significant damage with a HAMMER at Notre Dame. What an idiot, regardless of whether he's a terrorist or not.

Looks like there's best some sort of gun/ bomb/ hostage situation at the Iranian Parliament, which I normally assume would not be a target, but the BBC seems to suggest that ISIS have be ramping up the anti-Iranian rhetoric for a while now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom