ABBA - Super Trouper Sync Listen

I refuse to believe Susanne Sundfør wasn't heavily influenced by LAYLOM specifically.

Putting this at the end is QUITE a bizarre choice but I kind of like it where it is
On the vinyl there's a great moment where the fade-out runs into the applause from the next track but I would imagine that's not the case here.

the drama of this song is absolutely unparalleled :D every line is dripping with it!

so many moments I love and want to single out but the synth that drifts in during the second verse under "I still don't know what you've done with me" is so MYSTERIOUS and SEXY.

lyrically the whole thing is *chef's kiss* also. yes, yes it is ABBA's greatest song.

10 Super Trouper
10 The Winner Takes it All
09 On and On and On
08 Andante, Andante
08 Me and I
08 Happy New Year
08 Our Last Summer
09 The Piper
11 Lay All Your Love On Me

was it really a UK only single?!

You haven't lived until you've been to an OFFICIAL ABBA DAY DISCO for the group singlong to this at the end :D

And why do I feel like they are going to do this during Voyage
it's very similar to Ode to Freedom now I think about it. but better. :disco:

10 Super Trouper
10 The Winner Takes it All
09 On and On and On
08 Andante, Andante
08 Me and I
08 Happy New Year
08 Our Last Summer
09 The Piper
11 Lay All Your Love On Me
09 The Way Old Friends Do

20220112_194356.jpg

10 Super Trouper
11 The Winner Takes it All
09 On and On and On
09 Andante, Andante
10 Me and I
07 Happy New Year
08 Our Last Summer
09 The Piper
10 Lay All Your Love On Me
08 The Way Old Friends Do

NB @Pingu those aren't my official scores. I'll probably jiggle them about a bit when seeing everything together.

08 Elaine
09 Put On Your White Sombrero

thanks Pingu hun, this was a delight. great album. as Lolly said I reserve the right to change my scores for the rate though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom