ABBA Voyage: The Concert Residency – CONTAINS MAJOR SET LIST SPOILERS

"Oh no, you don't walk in here, you need to go down the red carpet"

ME IN JEANS and a T-SHIRT, Richard and JUDY to our right... :disco:

They can move the show but this arena was built for it - you can't just move it into the Brighton Dome or the Sydney Opera House is what I meant

Again, I think that's the whole point- the arena built for it is sustainable and can be moved. That was KIND of the point.

The STAGE DOOR:

"Frida, would you mind signing..."

Frida: "NO!", flounces past...

:disco:

My understanding too was that the Arena itself was designed to be easily moved.

It won’t stay where it is. ABBA’s planning permission was always clearly time-limited - they are committed to flattening the whole site at the end. There’s a whole neighbourhood with planning consent scheduled to start being built there from 2026.

If they wanted to keep it in London, I wonder if they could move it to where that hideous MSG death sphere was going to be.

Last edited:
We'll all be merrily flying off to SYDNEY when they ship the arena there, add in a twenty second animated interlude of SUPER TROUPER and a new MUG in the shop - and nothing else :disco:

According to someone on one of the Facebook groups, from a member of staff at the venue, they are anticipating Vegas, Australia and Singapore all to be announced at the 2nd anniversary Q&A with B&B.

I find it hard to think a security guard or anyone flogging the programmes would be privy to that kind of info though, so that may well just be someone picking up on the three locations most frequently mentioned.

Launching three new locations at the same time seems really unlikely given how hands on they are with the production and the promotion.

Yes, I see no reason why it couldn't run in all those places simultaneously, but not launching at the same time or close to it.

Yes, I see no reason why it couldn't run in all those places simultaneously, but not launching at the same time or close to it.

Plus it's a lot easier to hop to London from Sweden than it is to any of those other places.

I am surprised they haven't updated the show, especially now they've got their heads around the tech and how long they can use the big "hologram" screens for. I imagine two years on, things will have developed quite a. bit on that front and I wonder if the next sit down for the show will be quite different to what we've got in London.

Everyone’s favourite D-lister ‘AR MAE also in attendance :disco:

With Mae, Lucie Jones and SuRie at Abba Arena and Nicki French at that event in Brighton, where were Lindsay Dracass, Daz Sampson and Jessica Garlick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom