And Just Like That... (Sex & The City revival)

Me trying to contain my excitement.

sub-buzz-1171-1641426345-15.jpg

I absolutely loved AND JUST LIKE THAT

I’d even go so far to say that it helped me return to SOBRIETY

So i've finally watched all episodes, I won't scroll through all posts here but SEEMA is obviously more and more filling the Samantha role and is basically the fourth lead at this point

a lot of miss fires, a lot of actually getting it right the best they could or at least trying to...I am here for S2 :disco:

I liked that interview. My fave:

The series is basically the third movie. That’s how creative it was.

Not that she's seen it - she's only been told everything by others that's been mentioned to her by the interviewer.

I hope she does Watch What Andy Does Live or whatever it's called, although he seems to have a showbizzy friendship with Parker so maybe not.

Is that Najimy tweet genuine? Only this is what is on her feed now - tagging the wrong Kim Cattrall, it seems.

Funny I was reading the SJP article earlier today and it really did make me think. I don't know what it made me think, it just made me think there are always going to be two sides in all of this. But that 'no one else has ever said this' really did stick out...

Michael Patrick King has confirmed season 2 is going to feature Che more heavily

Speaking to Variety, And Just Like That… creator King described Che as one of his “burning passions” in the upcoming season.

“I want to show the dimension of Che that people didn’t see, for whatever reason – because they were blinded, out of fear or terror. I want to show more of Che rather than less of Che. Like, really.”

King acknowledged that Che was a “polarising character”, receiving mixed opinions from viewers for their often cringe-worthy stand-up and brazen personality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom