Armenia 2024: Ladaniva - Jako

Kala

Call the police
Pronouns
He/Him
Rumours are going round that Armenia have selected Anahit Hakobyan to represent them in Malmö. The Eurovision Nancy Drews have noticed that a bunch of people on the Armenian delegation have started to follow her over the past few days. She was a contestant on The Voice Armenia.

I can't find any of her own material online, but here she is singing Qami Qami, the JESC winner in 2021 from ASFM veteran Maléna.

Well that production sucks all of the goodness out of Qami Qami.

A contestant from The Voice with no released material of her own seems... like not the sort of thing you should be wasting an internal selection on. Fingers crossed the song is worth it!

(That account has fewer than 200 posts and started in early February with this. The account name refers to a popular type of bread.)

Do we know anything about Armenia’s entry yet? This seems more mysterious than ever.

Supposedly it won’t be released until next weekend and we may not even get the artist name until then (unless the EBU put it on the official site after Monday’s head of delegation meeting)

The way this year just keeps SERVING!

• Love
Reactions: VoR
Not so much a whiff as a STENCH of the souk :disco:

Love it. Not sure it's very competitive though.

I mean it’s basically an INSTRUMENTAL and I don’t see how they could make it engaging without live instrumentation.

The full rumour is that it’s being revamped as well. Of course, it could just be another hysterical eurofan rumour :D

Apparently it IS Jako, but a significantly restructured version of the song.

The song has been given a subtle revamp and reuploaded. I wouldn’t call it significantly different, it’s just been made more dynamic in some parts:

Anyway, I like this. Shades of the iconic Inga and Anush

It feels a weird choice to use a song from an album that has one of the fewest streams :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom