ASFM: Anti-Valentine Edition VOTING CLOSED! Poster Reveals tonight 6pm

I will listen to the second batch and vote this week, maybe tomorrow actually. I can spot four/five songs I know from the send lot ready. It’ll be tricky to narrow it down to 15 I think!

I voted on the night, to be fair :tongueout: I was having a MOMENT and just wanted to get it done, it was all feeling weirdly stressful this time around.

omg. I googled Biig Piig and it said her parents run an Irish pub in West London and I think it's the one near me which changed its name to the Trump Arms when the orange cunt was over visiting :gross:

omg. I googled Biig Piig and it said her parents run an Irish pub in West London and I think it's the one near me which changed its name to the Trump Arms when the orange cunt was over visiting :gross:

Is this our first cancelled ASFM artiste?

You can't cancel someone just because their DAD is some sort of cunt. I'm sure Ms Piig doesn't have a MAGA hat.

omg that's just reminded me I was pissing myself at the burger bar episode of Buffy last night. TO THE BUFFY THREAD

Reactions: COB
As always I’ve decided on my (few) top hitters. Now trying to scramble through the left overs to decide who to award points to.

Just in case you didn't want to give away who you'd voted for. But you've said you liked those two already so no spoilers there.

FIVE VOTES IN NOW and four songs are still on 0 points while the worst song has way more than it deserves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom