ASFM: Anti-Valentine Edition VOTING CLOSED! Poster Reveals tonight 6pm

I think I'm going to feel too guilty now :D
tenor.gif

May I please start the wild speculation portion of the contest?

I’ve decided the following:

Kaeson - Iguana
Nollendorfplatz - Tisch
Victoria - ZZ
Oldham Mumps - Jiva
Arsenal - Suomi
Canada Warer - Octy
East India - ZenG
Colosseo - COB
INTERESTING

But what about DIDDY?

ZZ’s is the only one that I could say for certain.

I think Asian Rosilia might be COB. Don’t remember her station.

I'm aiming for the weekend with my votes. I'm looking forward to experiencing 2021's version of those 90s ballads compilations my sister used to buy.

Well, I’ve voted.

My top 10 was easy and I discounted 20... the other 9 was quite hard to whittle down to 5 to give points to but then I just went with what stood out more.

I’m going to DELVE IN later at some point. I haven’t listened yet!

BAD RITA.

ONE WEEK TO VOTE!

I am finally sorting mine out, so that's EIGHT votes (and still one song with 0 points)

I’ve only listened to a few for the first time and this by far seems the best selection of songs in any ASFM that I’ve heard :disco:

I think I have my fifteen! Going to give it another 24 hours just to make sure I'm perfectly happy then will submit. :disco:

There's a lot of songs I really like I've had to leave off the list. It's a very strong selection like everyone's been saying!

NO SPOILERS but I also ended up liking more from semi 1 than semi 2 despite my on the night reactions suggesting the opposite. It's amazing what alcohol can do x

NO SPOILERS but I also ended up liking more from semi 1 than semi 2 despite my on the night reactions suggesting the opposite. It's amazing what alcohol can do x
I have a theory that, broadly, those that chose international stations (i.e. more fun stations) also had more fun and diverse songs, whereas those that stayed domestic also played it safe with their song choices. Though there are exceptions

I have a theory that, broadly, those that chose international stations (i.e. more fun stations) also had more fun and diverse songs, whereas those that stayed domestic also played it safe with their song choices. Though there are exceptions
I'm keeping my non-giraffe lips fully sealed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom