ASFM: April Lucky-Dip Switcheroo - VOTING OPEN - Deadline: WEDNESDAY 4th May 20:30 BST

I will be close to the wire as I have only listened through once, but will listen to them all again over the next couple of days then my votes will be with ya along with the pipe of peace.

Rita who?

queen-beyonce.gif

Ok onto the second half of listening. One of these songs might have gotten a point or two but the video is so fucking terrible I can’t in good conscience

Omg Queen Bee looks like Sam from Big Brother 7!! :D

(It’s the first time I’ve seen any of the videos :))

Just about to vote in the next few minutes. I've struggled more than usual. Even the top marks i've given out i'm pretty unfond of.
I just looked at my ballot again and...yeah a very unremarkable round.

All done!
Not the best crop really, and I guess that'll make my obvious floppage sting all the more. Or it would if I wasn't (mostly) numb to Moopy's apathy already

BTW the video I hated was the one with the dancing roadworks bloke

One observation I keep coming back to is that Lee Jung Hyun - 와 (Wa) seems to be a TERRIBLE cover of Dj Sakin - Protect Your Mind (Braveheart)

Lepisto SuomiDancee and Studio Killers - Jenny are all killer no filler round these parts. I have a few more I like but darling, I have to keep some cards close to my ample bosoms.

I have my preliminary votes, which I'll also keep close to my ample bosoms, but I think I'll relisten to my favorites later today to come up with my final vote

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom