ASFM: Bad Idea - CLOSED

Yes, indeed. Everyone has now voted.

Sorry about all the death threats.

• Sad
Reactions: Hak
I've voted!
Poor @ButterTart
43484_original.gif

Thinking (typing) out loud here, but this antm has proved that even if they are a little "quieter" these days, we can still get decent numbers and people can still stick to deadlines... That said, I think we can squeeze in one before Eurovision and I'd be willing to host in a rather no thrills way?

I may do a SOFT LAUNCH and if it looks like it's a no go, then those who have said sent entries can carry them over and I'll do a proper HARD LAUNCH after Eurovision... I will work out rough dates and thread coming #soon! (I'm literally on leave I can do one of these!)

I MAY consider dropping the live listening parties and just dropping the playlists. People can listen and comment in their own time if they so wish and there isn't as much need to "be around"...

Thinking (typing) out loud here, but this antm has proved that even if they are a little "quieter" these days, we can still get decent numbers and people can still stick to deadlines... That said, I think we can squeeze in one before Eurovision and I'd be willing to host in a rather no thrills way?

I may do a SOFT LAUNCH and if it looks like it's a no go, then those who have said sent entries can carry them over and I'll do a proper HARD LAUNCH after Eurovision... I will work out rough dates and thread coming #soon! (I'm literally on leave I can do one of these!)

I MAY consider dropping the live listening parties and just dropping the playlists. People can listen and comment in their own time if they so wish and there isn't as much need to "be around"...
It’s a new beginning @ButterTart. ALL is possible again.

I haven't touched a live sync for ages. This is probably a good idea.

If I could be bothered to run one again I'd do one where the song is released as soon as it's sent, Eurovision style.

With a discussion thread for each one :disco:

Maybe not, but this is an interesting idea! I think I'll stick to tradition for now but there's an idea here for sure.
Maybe not each one, but it could boost the initial topic, potentially by quite a lot.

I hope someone tries it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom