ASFM Iguanavision II - the RESULTS!

Not a great contest for me results-wise, but I entered a song I really love and got to represent a fantastic producer and a real life friend, so I'm proud if it helped introduce anyone to him and his work 😍

I don't want to speak too soon, but I think that MIGHT have been my first time hosting without making some kind of terrible mistake in the results.

However if anyone finds that I actually received 5 more points than I think I did, please do let me know.
It seemed flawless. Bravo. A very difficult feat!

I don't want to speak too soon, but I think that MIGHT have been my first time hosting without making some kind of terrible mistake in the results.

However if anyone finds that I actually received 5 more points than I think I did, please do let me know.
I thought it was odd that you only put 20 points on for my votes when you specifically said that I could award 25 for being so handsome.

Pleased to have finished 3rd with, let's face it, a very similar song to the one I won with. This is the first platform that song has been a hit on (poor Shy'm).

A seismic flop that one, poor love. It’s basically everything Raylee’s Hero should have been. :(

Congratulations @straightorbroken and thank you for being a super host, @Iguana!

congratulations-icegif-10.gif

Congratulations @straightorbroken !!!

Thank you Queen Iguana for hosting and everyone for the love and votes for my song! #34 is not bad for a first-timer. Now I know what this audience likes, I will send something more camp next time.

The movie about Kikka (R.I.P.) is out in October, please go watch it :disco:

No pressure, but @RJN went from last place to first place with his first 2 entries.......

It's been a pleasure to have you in the competition, glad to hear you'll be back!

A seismic flop that one, poor love. It’s basically everything Raylee’s Hero should have been. :(
It's been out weeks and is at barely 100k Spotify streams.

I’m quite pleased with sneaking into the top 10, thank you to everyone who voted for me. I am also delighted that my two favourites came third and first. I don’t really remember Demon tbh, but a second place finish for a host is very commendable. So well done @straightorbroken @Iguana and @Kratz for your podium finishes!

Congrats on your win @straightorbroken! The less said about the song the better but thank you again for the 20! 🤗

Thanks so much for hosting @Iguana. Your hard work is appreciated.🙏

I didn't ACTUALLY think I'd win with Exotica (well not before @Raining On Me started gassing me up) as it's not THAT kind of song so it actually did really fucking well in the end. Thanks everyone who voted!

I’m quite pleased with sneaking into the top 10, and that my two favourites came third and first. I don’t really remember Demon tbh, but a second place finish for a host is very commendable. So we’ll done @straightorbroken @Iguana and @Kratz for your podium finishes!
I kept singing your entry around the house before the songs were revealed, and having to pretend to @Tisch that it was a song unrelated to ASFM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom