ASFM Worldvision II: Armed and Worldulous. Deadline 5pm TODAY

I did have an idea for a long songs edition - "A Sooooooooong For Moooooooooopy" but I figured it would become a competition to see who could find the longest track (some bugger would enter Jem Finer's "Longplayer") and the heats would be genuinely impossible.

I did have an idea for a long songs edition - "A Sooooooooong For Moooooooooopy" but I figured it would become a competition to see who could find the longest track (some bugger would enter Jem Finer's "Longplayer") and the heats would be genuinely impossible.
...Bagsy NOT doing that recap.

I have found a song that, with the right editing for the recap (of which I intend to be in full control), will secure me at least a 10 from @Rita

Sadly however it will be the only points I’ll get.

It wouldn't be ASFM without the eleventh hour speculation as to whether @Raining On Me will actually submit his song on time.

EDIT: Last seen 9th May. Do you think that's a good sign?

Never fear, I'm on it. Weirdly I'm struggling with the venue thing, but I just checked the first post and see it doesn't have to be a nightclub which is a relief given any search just brings up people off their tits on a generic dance floor..

Never fear, I'm on it. Weirdly I'm struggling with the venue thing, but I just checked the first post and see it doesn't have to be a nightclub which is a relief given any search just brings up people off their tits on a generic dance floor..
You're alive! :disco:

The avatar can be any entertainment venue - it was only called 'trendy discotheque' because of the song. It could be an arena, tourist attraction, restaurant, bowling alley... the possibilities are several!

I just had a huge panic attack and had to check my inbox that I was actually researching the right fucking country. Given I've struggled with mine, I think I might have been quite happy if I'd got it wrong even with just hours to spare :basil:

However after much deliberation I'm pleased to announce I'll be entering some RIGHT OLD SHIT for your ears (at some point, later tonight probably)

The plan was to do the listening parties tomorrow and Thursday, with the flag gala tonight after the submissions closed, but since there are so many still songs outstanding the flag gala will be tomorrow and the listening galas will be Weds and Thurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom