ASFM Worldvision II: Armed and Worldulous. Deadline 5pm TODAY

36 entries received! Only a few children of the Moop have yet to fling a song at me.

@Alex
@Apoca
@Barnacle
@Beverley
@Haiku
@HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid
@RaspberrySwirl
@RJN
Embarrassed Shame GIF

36 entries received! Only a few children of the Moop have yet to fling a song at me.

@Alex
@Apoca
@Barnacle
@Beverley
@Haiku
@HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid
@RaspberrySwirl
@RJN

Apologies @ButterTart - I am going to have to resign from this edition on account of how I am emotionally drained, mentally and exhausted and sensationally curvaceous. Plus I’m on my long-awaited honeymoon and @Suomi has hit a rich seam of Marie Serneholt tracks, rendering any kind of musical discovery totally impossible :disco:

Apologies @ButterTart - I am going to have to resign from this edition on account of how I am emotionally drained, mentally and exhausted and sensationally curvaceous. Plus I’m on my long-awaited honeymoon and @Suomi has hit a rich seam of Marie Serneholt tracks, rendering any kind of musical discovery totally impossible :disco:
:( Thanks for letting me know, I grudgingly accept your reasoning.

For everyone else who's still yet to send their song; honeymoons and Marie Serneholt have already been used and so will not be accepted as excuses for further failure to participate.

Oh no - those 2 are 2 of my most reliables (not for points, but for stuff I vote for). This really is going to be a banger bloodbath isn't it?

Right, I've set a deadline of 5pm today for the outstanding songs (Just 4 more to reach the magic 40... don't make me beg)

If you want to enter and you're having trouble, let me know. If you want to send your avatar so I can add you to the country reveal later and give you that bit of extra time to find your song, let me know.

I'm sorry @ButterTart, but I'm going to sit this one out. I have the same reasons as @HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid except I'm single and not on my honeymoon
In all fairness you did warn me you might not be able to commit, so I wasn't counting on your participation since I know you've for some reason chosen a fulfilling life and career over talking about Lulu with some online gays and clumsily enthusiastic heterosexes.

• Love
Reactions: RJN
Our winnings should be coming in the post any day now :disco:
I sent your cheque months ago :o

I was told your address is Suomi's House, 5 Statements Grove, London. The message very clearly said to leave the recipient line blank as you'd write your name in yourself because it's hard to spell. There's nothing there that gives me any cause to believe something untoward happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom