ASFM: Worldvision: The Results! (The Happy Ending Gala). TODAY AT 5PM BRITISH CLOCK TIME

Mine was quite well received on the night, but I feel like as time went by people got more and more :meh:

I predict a few votes bit mainly 2's and 3's culminating in a sensible 25-20th placing
(And I'm fumming already)

Hello.

I'm fine whatever because I'm not that wild about my entry. I think it's good and I like her but she has better stuff that was too long/had no video/wasn't on Spotify.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Just eyeing up the competition.

I’m here. I’m feeling like I’ll end up somewhere between 14–17

6 minutes!

Already regretting making extra work for myself with that bloodyfucking traveller's cheque.

I did realise after I'd done mine that I had given more points using Traveller's Cheques to songs than I had to songs I had actually included in my votes. :D

As has become policy, there is NO opening ceremony. There would have been had that stupid selfish bitch Jessica Andersson not ignored my request for a personalised message. It had a shout out to Suomi and regional TV personality Julie, I got her to namedrop toppy carrots...

FIRST OF ALL, some sad news tonight, as it turns out that TWO players were sadly unable to vote for reasons I can only assume are related to CHRONIC LAZINESS OR DEATH.

They are:

Iran big ron Kourosh Yaghmaei Saraabe Toe (Your Mirage)
Slovenia Cwej Maraaya Living Again

Sincerest apologies to anyone who wasted a vote on either of these :( They have both incurred a 2,200 delinquent voter penalty.

That Kourosh Yaghmaei album is a stone gas, I must dig it out and give it a spin.

I would like top 20 although I have no idea how well received my song was, although it did prove especially popular with the SCOTTISH CONTINGENT.

• Love
Reactions: COB
Here's who @dmlaw bribed the jurors to vote for:

Ireland.gif

20 Ireland - Just Mustard - Frank (@Indie)
18 Indonesia - Weird Genius (feat. Sara Fajira) - LATHI (@Kratz)
16 Cameroon – Vagabon - Water Me Down (@Tisch)
14 Austria - Mind.in.a.box - Synchronize (@ButterTart)
12 Armenia – Deradoorian - It Was Me (@octophone)
10 Belgium - Natacha Atlas - One Brief Moment (@Marilyn)
09 Iran - Kourosh Yaghmaei - Saraabe Toe (Your Mirage) (@big ron)
08 Belarus - Molchat Doma - Discotheque (@Kate)
07 Iceland – Bloodgroup - Hips Again (@RJN)
06 Trinidad & Tobago - Nessa Preppy - Tingo (@Iguana)
05 Senegal - Fakeba - Balna Lene (@RaspberrySwirl)
04 Serbia - Marina Viskovic - Ljubi Me Tu (@Suedey)
03 South Korea - Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra (@jyxz)
02 Estonia – Maarja - Tagareas (@Barnacle)
01 Kenya – Dela - Third Party Lover (@ZenGiraffe)

I would like top 20 although I have no idea how well received my song was, although it did prove especially popular with the SCOTTISH CONTINGENT.
Last time I did well with mostly only the Irish contingent and it got me top 46 :D

Maybe there going to a dynamic voting reveal to fool somebody into thinking (Polina Gagarina style) that they have won? I hope so! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom