ASFSF: The FINAL @3:15pm

I wonder if this is the time to mention that Suomi included an illegal 18 point score in his votes for the last ASFM.
stirring jane campion GIF by FilmStruck

ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to spending the Hellenic TV budget on a new dress for writhing around on the floor, Julie hasn't been able to top up the electric meter this week so there will be a slight delay while we ring Stefania at GreekElectric to get us back on air! Please bear with us and we'll be with you 3:15pm :disco:

It’s a shame Big Ron’s inner saboteur got the better of him, I was rooting for Onyeboar.

No revolution involved asking nicely
Does that not cast Suomi as the revolutionary? That hasn’t happened since he burst into the Swedish Parliament building waving a samurai sword during the Andra Chanson round of Melodifestivalen 2017.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to spending the Hellenic TV budget on a new dress for writhing around on the floor, Julie hasn't been able to top up the electric meter this week so there will be a slight delay while we ring Stefania at GreekElectric to get us back on air! Please bear with us and we'll be with you 3:15pm :disco:

I do hope I haven’t unleashed a monster by referring to her as ‘The Talent’.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom