ASFSF: The FINAL @3:15pm

I'm hoping someone has already shared the ULTIMATE Peaches song, but here it is just in case

There wasn't a party you could go to in the heights of the electroclash era of 2001-2004 without hearing this at the peak of the night

Motherfuckers wanna get with me
Lay with me
Love with me

All.

Night.

:disco:

Prior to the first vote I did my own BETTING FUN and this was my top ten predictions (in order)

1. @Beverley -DOMINIC CUMMINGS - Sophia Somajo - Klein Blue
2. @cwej - THE RANI - Lastlings - Take My Hand
3. @Soldi - RASPBERRYSWIRL - Marie Flore - Tout Ou Rien
4. @OutSynk - RUSSIA - Swanky Tunes - Day By Day
5. @HerSereneHigh - CHRISTINA AGUILERA - Clio & Kay - Keep on Dancin'
6. @Pingu - MAYA SHARMA FROM CORONATION ST - Petula Clark - Sacrifice My Heart
7. @jyxz - THE HOODED CLAW - Katy J Pearson – Tonight
8. @Tisch - THE NATIONWIDE HOW'S YOUR HEAD WOMAN - elaminus – megapunk
9. @Superstylin - KATHRYN MERTEUIL - Client Liason/Tina Arena - A Foreign Affair
10. @ZZ - DR CLAW - CSS – Alala

Awwww, thanks! :disco:

HOT STAT ALERT

Despite Suomi's lack of belief, the 126 points gap between the winner and 2nd place is the biggest in ASFM history, breaking the previous record of 113 points between Kano and Italove from ASFM: A Beryl-ation.
That’s an even bigger achievement considering the non traditional voting of my ASFM

I hadn't forgotten this. Delighted at "Difficult Second Single", the only difficult part is where it might fit into my Girls Aloud top 20 overall.

Also delighted and mildly surprised at finishing top 10 again and I feel rather defensive of my song. I guess ASFM brings out the worst in everyone but there are some right moaners on here. I won't apologise for sending "another 80s synth" song. I've given plenty of variety across the ASFMs and there is plenty more from everyone else. Yes much of it is unlistenable, which is exactly why a simple pop song is sometimes JUST FINE. What exactly do people want here?

Dana Jean Phoenix has one of the better back catalogues of these 80s synth wave acts too, and I'm glad many of you enjoyed Boys of Summer her original song :disco:

Utterly shocked at poor @COB flopping with that beauty. Never played that Tetris game but now I want to.

@Kate the Jane Weaver album is fabulous but there are definitely better songs. Solarised would have satisfied the Jessie Ware gays I'm sure

Poor @jivafox I just noticed being more or less last, I can only assume it was everyone's 16th favourite (actually making everyone rank all the songs, in addition to the main scoring system, would be really interesting from a stats point of view, after the main results are revealed).

Ah la la Ah la la FAR too low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom