Australia 2022: Sheldon Riley - Not The Same

I imagine it'll be between Erica and Sheldon but yeah, a disappointing year for Australia.

Yep really rather poor. Is Australia losing interest?

I haven't heard any of them but popped into the thread as Australia's odds have shortened and they're now second behind Italy! So much for a poor/disappointing year...

Rehearsal clips. Jaguar has the best staging but why does almost everybody seem to be struggling with the vocals?

:o I quite like “Bite Me”. Cheap nasty outfits though.

Erica P is fine. Hopefully won’t go any further.

The girl group were like 6 of the “other member” of 6 other girl groups. The song was strung together from the non hooky bits from other girl group songs too.

They’re adorable making Covid gags like it’s still relevant.

Electrify is my favourite of the ones I’ve already heard before. Not sure how it translates live.

Not quite sure why I set my alarm to get up for this :(

There’s really not much of a SONG there is there…

And all I can think is “god just SHUT UP ALREADY.”

Not only was that the big favourite, Australia were second in the overall Eurovision odds before the Ukrainian shift this week. I don't get it at all.

I quite like We Are One but it might be Paulini selling it well.

I’m so so disappointed in the non-chorus for this song because everything else about it is just the ticket.

Paulini and Sheldon both better than their respective songs.

Reactions: VoR
Little Fires is a perfectly nice song. It won’t go anywhere here though.

This is just 'Creep' isn't it? Enjoying it though; and love the dress trick.

Again, the song is just OK (and yes, basically Creep) but that was by far the best performance. And always impressive when someone manages to find a gimmick that hasn’t been done before.

Reactions: D5K
I think this would be a better song without her on it. But it’s a bit dull either way.

1. Electrify
2. Bite Me
3. Little Fires

I don’t care for the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom