Ava Max - Diamonds & Dancefloors

I love that video. It's colorful rubbish.

I'm starting to like the song, but if she blows up properly this will be the song she'll be too ashamed of to perform.

10 post-2000 female pop albums '01-'21.
  • Fever
  • Confessions On A Dance Floor
  • Robyn
  • Blackout
  • Overpowered
  • The Fame Monster
  • E-Mo-Tion
  • What's Your Pleasure?
  • Heaven & Hell

And what!
Where are my Maxxers? @Kratz @Pipo @Jark @RJN @Devil @KindaCool
where to even start? :D

Born This Way
Confessions on a Dancefloor
Delirium
Fever
Future Nostalgia
Melodrama
Norman fucking Rockwell!
Nothing's Real
Prism
What's Your Pleasure?

sorry, Heaven & Hell didn't quite make the cut :eyes:

ps. can what are your top 10 female albums of the 21st century be its own topic please? :disco:

10 post-2000 female pop albums '01-'21.
  • Fever
  • Confessions On A Dance Floor
  • Robyn
  • Blackout
  • Overpowered
  • The Fame Monster
  • E-Mo-Tion
  • What's Your Pleasure?
  • Heaven & Hell

And what!
Where are my Maxxers? @Kratz @Pipo @Jark @RJN @Devil @KindaCool
Only the best :disco: Though I prefer Light Years to Fever

And American Life to Confessions On A Dance Floor :shy:

I'm not obsessed with this yet. it's very enjoyable but it almost feels a bit too fast and to he honest the chorus hook isn't that strong.

the synth is really doing all the heavy lighting, unlike Blinding Lights which is just a brilliant song in itself.

I have done a really classic lyric mishear for this song the entire week...

I was convinced it was 'And your short fuse, just like a tampon'... which kinda makes sense too to be fair and I thought Ava was just the kinda pop star to happily sing about tampons and not worry about it. :D

I was convinced it was 'And your short fuse, just like a tampon'... which kinda makes sense too to be fair and I thought Ava was just the kinda pop star to happily sing about tampons and not worry about it. :D
I totally heard this as well. And also thought its the kind of thing she may well sing about :D

Janft did it first!

Is Maybe You’re The Problem doing anything? I mean it will probably be number one in October 2023 so probably doesn’t matter much how it’s doing now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom