Beyoncé - act i: RENAISSANCE

Also when are we getting the visuals for this?

Also when are we getting the visuals for this?
the lack of any so far is surprising but surely they're coming? maybe not a full visual album though. it could tie into the trilogy somehow...

the lack of any so far is surprising but surely they're coming? maybe not a full visual album though. it could tie into the trilogy somehow...

Can you imagine if her and Madonna are off somewhere secretly filming a video for the remix :o

combo.jpg

confirmation of visuals on the way :disco:

I wonder if she’s doing the whole album like last time hence the wait

Visuals/videos don't usually make me like music any more or less than I already do, but I'm liking the short bob lewk

I finally took Renaissance off repeat today and played some classic Bey. The way this album has made Crazy In Love and Sweet Dreams sound like No Way, No Way.

I finally took Renaissance off repeat today and played some classic Bey. The way this album has made Crazy In Love and Sweet Dreams sound like No Way, No Way.

yet Bday still slaps to the core nowadays. What an album!

Beyoncé album rank

1. Renaissance
2. BEYONCÉ
3. Lemonade
4. 4
5. B'Day (@Pipo yes, I stan, but the last four albums are just *ugh* *twirls*)
6. I Am... Sasha Fierce
7. Dangerously In Love

Best Thing I Never Had always felt a lot like a crowbarred label single that came out of them being a bit worried listening to 4 in full

Not a man telling a woman to smile more in the year of our lord 2022 :basil:
She could do with smiling a bit more specifically in this collaaage
That’s all

Nothing to do with her or me or gender or whatevahhhh
Only in that TABLEAU of pics
I mean she looks so serious in all of them!!
All that glam
A flash of teeth wouldn’t hurt
That's all.

Last edited:
97 BEYONCÉ
96 Lemonade
88 4
86 B'Day
80 Renaissance
79 I Am... Sasha Fierce
75 Dangerously In Love

urgh. it elevated from 77 to 80 thanks to the visuals teaser. I really want to like it but it's just not it. who knows? maybe the visuals could change everything and it could eventually knock out B'day and maybe 4, but there is no way this girlie is touching Lemonade, let alone BEYONCÉ, i don't know what type of crack Loufoque is on. i'm genuinely disappointed with this album. maybe it's really just for the black girls and the white girls who pretend to be black to escape being white.

I really want to like it but it's just not it.
then how has it scored a fucking 80? :D

I interrupted regular programming to dip into Beyoncé and Lemonade yesterday. self titled is still pretty fresh but the latter sounded so tame next to Renaissance. outside of 6 Inch, Daddy Lessons, Hold Up and All Night it hasn't aged particularly well.

Beyonce album rankings for me:

1. BEYONCÉ
2. 4
3. Renaissance ACT 1
4. Lemonade
5. B'Day
6. I Am... Sasha Fierce
7. Dangerously In Love

Last edited:
Beyonce album rankings for me:

1. BEYONCÉ
2. 4
3. Renaissance Act 1
4. Lemonade
5. B'Day
6. I Am... Sasha Fierce
7. Dangerously In Love
go on then

01 Renaissance
02 BEYONCÉ

03 4
04 Lemonade
05 B'Day

06 I Am... Sasha Fierce
07 Dangerously in Love

anyway...

the middle section of this album is such a massive mood. I love it more and more every time. NEW RATE

05 I'm That Girl
08 Cozy
10 Alien Superstar
08 Cuff It
07 Energy
09 Break My Soul
04 Church Girl
08 Plastic Off the Sofa
09 Virgo's Groove
09 Move
10 Heated
10 Thique
09 All Up In Your Mind
08 America Has a Problem
11 Pure/Honey
10 Summer Renaissance

8.4/10

Move is a real creeper. if you chop I'm That Girl and Church Girl it's SUPER TIGHT :horny:

do you just have a huge bank of RECEIPTS of things I posted in fucking 2008? :D it's getting weird sis!

yes I did love IASF at the time. but it didn't take long to realise she was capable of quite a bit better.

:D To be honest I just remember you loving Radio and maybe Single Ladies or Halo? The rest is a blur

Radio was and is a banger. cheap as chips, but it was fun. they should've released that over Sweet Dreams...

I listened to this album the other day, and while there are some songs which are okay, it's mostly tuneless garbage. I can categorically state I will never choose to listen to this album ever again. However it seems I am in the minority. You do you and all that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom