Big Brother: Best Shows Ever

PJ looking good too!

sRXOrXE.jpg

Okay climbing over the roof was quite good I'll admit. Still a crap housemate though.

Looks like Alex is wearing that TIN FOIL HAT now too.

She wasn’t racist in this series, was she? I only really remember her being laughed at/with for a stupendous lack of general knowledge.
On the first night she called Sunita a ‘ninja’, which completely flew under the radar at the time but deserves to be remembered. She was literally racist from day one.

Watching these back and recalling all the awful men I used to wank over I think BB really shaped the horrors I fancy today :D

Remember SHOWBIZ? He's been doing hour-long interviews with various fairly significant former housemates (Alex Reid, Alex BB3, Pete BB7, Anthony BB6) on his Instagram, but most of them have under 300 views :bruised:

Maybe views reset after the live video when they become posts :)

I had a quick look at Anthony's and found him talking about how Craig sent him an extremely long and "vile" text message when the show ended and they haven't spoken since. What an underrated, iconic (and relatable :side-eye:) storyline that was

He was bearable for the 30 seconds I saw, and it was admittedly quite juicy

I never watched any of this CBB series and now I regret it. Stephen Baldwin totally sees through Alex Reid and is hilarious.

I remember nothing about that series apart from Stephanie and Ivana having a few lovely conversations about their impossibly glamorous lives :disco:

Definitely here for BB6 box task tomorrow though, and fingers crossed for some prime Craig Coates insanity :eyes:

Looks like Alex is wearing that TIN FOIL HAT now too.

Alex Sibley appears to now be THE WORST PERSON EVER + a wannabe Katie Hopkins

I'm not going to post the racist stuff he has on his Twitter, but it's THERE.

I don't remember him being a terrible human being. How times change (and he's still blathering on about how he killed somebody on Twitter, which is gross in itself).

Reactions: dUb
I am watching last nights show.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?
The best bit was Ivana Trump talking about her technique for how to not get recognised at airports. Stephanie's one was the best which was by carrying cheap, crappy luggage. Ivana's response something along the lines of "Oh yes, but over my dead body would I ever carry a crap bag" :D

Davina saying she would present it again on Channel 4 if she was asked. BIG NO to her suggestion of a one-off celebration series though.

Sandy replying back in what I'm guessing was his version of a gay-sounding voice to Alex saying somehing sentimental to him was just one of the low lights that came from him in one episode alone.

I tried to internet stalk Lee, but it's not worth requesting to follow private profiles without at least 30% certainty. Lucky bendy Sophie.

I'd never seen the Jackie series. I'm going to look up the Pete series on youtube first, then this one. The other links just aren't convenient for me.

I think last night's episode was chosen in large part for the Trump factor rather than the Tree of Temptation. Definitely not completely essential (and how unbearable were Basshunter and Kat pawing at each other?) but it was a nice excuse to get Emma on there chatting with them.

Former mouth and... I mean girlfriend of some Rolling Stones fossil.

Stephanie's orchid comment at the end was like a scene from Revenge, all that was missing was a balcony, blowing fabric and a USB stick.

Am I right in saying Derek Laud used to be mentioned in the wicked whispers related to Elm Guest House and that children's home in Jersey or wherever it was? :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom