Votes: 1 5.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MilkyBarKid

PARTY STEPS
As Caracola don't make it into the Mega-Moopyfestivalen competition I thought that it was only right that one of my favourite Melodifestivalen entries got it's own individual poll. What is there not to like about Caracola?? Three girls plucked straight out of H&M in coloured dresses, one a bit DEAD in the EYES doing a dance that resembles a walking Mexican wave infront of spinning catherine wheels.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE IT!

Shame on Moopy for picking Nordman during Moopyfestivalen 08 AC instead of this.

Is Caracola an ongoing project?

YES!! My cousin's fiancee is the cousin of Orange Caracola who left to become a whore in Australia and has been replaced by a girl who looks just like her. They were asked to perfrom one of the selected songs from this years Melodifestivalen but didn't because of Frida (Orange Caracola) leaving to go travelling. I reckon they'll be back for MF2010.

No, seems like not anymore. They decided to stop working in band and started they own projects.

This must be VERY recent because as recent as last week Emma (who is on my Facebook) was posting photos of recent Caracola gigs in Sweden.

I am going to get on the case...

Orange Caracola is my least favourite, she gave me an evil in Stockholm!

Bit OT: can anyone explain wtf their song 'Mango Nights' was about?

I think it's about a dodgy nightclub. It sounds like my kind of place judging by the lyrics:

Wanna feel this emotion now forever
And this place is a potion for my soul, yeah
I feel so sensual
Come let me make you strong, yeah yeah

Mango nights - gimme gimme the delight
Oh la ya - oh la ya
Mango nights - feel the fever in the air
Ya ya ya - ya ya yeah
Mango nights

Mango nights
Mango nights

Ända Fram is my favourite Caracola moment, but this was of course amazing.

They actually beat Frida in the first round of voting in their heat, but fell behind in the second.

I demand any reference to the Frida who made it to Globen from hereon is preceded by the words 'that fat ugly lesbian whore'.

Thank you for you co-operation in this matter. :)

It's all about the HIGH NRJ madness of Ta Ett Första Steg but this really is a lovely little summer plague.

I'm quite the fan of 'Vamos Vamos' but only because my amazing friend Linda Sonnvik wrote it.

4 - too shouty, the dresses are cheap, the one with the two glass eyes freaks me out, the carribean feel does nothing for me and fireworks are shit.

• Haha
Reactions: VoR
4 - too shouty, the dresses are cheap, the one with the two glass eyes freaks me out, the carribean feel does nothing for me and fireworks are shit.

:(

DEAD in the EYES Green Caracola is the best one!! Surely you must think this is better than Frida and Headline that took Caracola's rightful place at Globen in the same heat??

ALLA SO GLYTTIGA, ALLA SO NYTTIGA, ALLA SO FULLKOMLIGH FANTASTISK LYCKLIGA

That's right - cry Turnerprize cry. I feed off your tears.

If you already miss Caracola since they split up, they're back again! But with new name - Sheelah, their old management has rights for their old name so they had to choose new one to work together further and they say that it means "girl" in australian (really???).
http://schlagerprofilerna.blogspot.com/2009/08/caracola-blir-sheelah.html

I told you they hadn't split up!! Frida (Orange Caracola) left the group last year to go travelling in Australia and was replaced by Sara (who was blonde but dyed her hair brown to look more like Frida!!).

Caracola = BEST GROUP EVER!!

Oh i hate the new name quite a fair bit
I don't think i can love them as much anymore

I am wanting a COMSO4 reunion more though
If only i could get a copy of their album.

Oh I remember it was said that they've released album in Russia but I never saw it here physically or in online-shops, never heard any of their songs on radio-stations here also, so seems like it was just a part of promo-fairytale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom