Celebrity X Factor LINE UP CONFIRMED

I caught the very end of BGT last night. The last two acts and the winner.

Cowell's face really is odd. It look like its holding steady in the middle around his nose, but that both sides are melting and slipping away.

I am quite intrigued to see how the ratings are going to tonight. I am not expecting much but they have avoided a clash with Strictly and went for quite a late kick off time. The advertising seems to have been quite low key too.

Apparently not all the acts announced will make it through Judges Houses - one act from each category is dumped.

I'm guessing it will be Martin Bashir, Jeremy & Brendan and Hayley Hasselhoff?

Ricki Lake was on Loose Women the other day stating 'oooh did I get through to the lives?' then announces she's here for the show for a couple of months, so basically gave us the answer :D

Ricki Lake was on Loose Women the other day stating 'oooh did I get through to the lives?' then announces she's here for the show for a couple of months, so basically gave us the answer :D

She's probably one of the most famous names they have - can't see them dumping her early!

I’m quite liking the tone they’re striking so far. I’d imagine ratings will be dreadful though.

Oh has it already started? I’m not sure I can be bothered. It’ll only be the same old hoary “classics” honked and whinnied by people I don’t even care about, not to mention that BIG BAND SHIT AGAIN

Oh has it already started? I’m not sure I can be bothered. It’ll only be the same old hoary “classics” honked and whinnied by people I don’t even care about, not to mention that BIG BAND SHIT AGAIN

I was in the middle of writing a reply saying how they’ve not done the big band thing for years...

Then Martin Bashir launched into Nat King Cole.

I would like to add I am just past the first ad break and I am already LOVING LIFE.

Simon is bizarre. Radioactive teeth, Coco Montrese contouring, Botox everywhere. Strange.

I'm quite enjoying this, though. Dianne Warren declaring Martin Bashir as her favourite was a moment.

Caught 5 minutes of this (NOT BY CHOICE.) Scraping the barrel doesn't even begin to describe it.

I cannot get over how shocking Simon Cowell’s face looks; it just doesn’t look human!
I could have said it's just the surgery (at least 2 facelifts (incl. browlift), botox, fillers + dodgy dental work) but at this point it also looks like drugs. Some of the glazed looks may have been pure Vicodin but I wouldn't even rule out crystal meth to be honest..

Cowell's face really is the stuff of nightmares. Perhaps I'll finally be able to boot the Norman Tebbit one now.

What is going on? Even the ice queen Diane Warren was loving life listening to that atrocity.

What a fabulous piece of trash this was. Hopefully the ratings were half decent.

What was with the CABARET STYLE audience? It looked like the biggest load of caca ever. Also, who wants to watch a load of sad old people on the judging panel, much less a recently exhumed Pete Waterman? Certainly not pert young swingers like myself :side-eye:

I was PLEASANTLY SURPRISED.

Cole and Edwards were the obvious to go out. Shit, but not in an entertaining way. Also, Simon barely seemed to notice Hayley Hasselhoff, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see her off.

The rugby boys were BRILLIANT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom