Cilla Black DEAD

Am i also going to be the first to comment on her racist retelling of Let It Snow? There’s so much to unpack - why did it need to be given a Latin makeover, whose decision was it to ask her to do a Latin accent, and did anyone actually check to see if she could even do the accent in the first place?

That sort of performance wouldn’t even be acceptable if it was your drunk Gran doing karaoke in your kitchen on Boxing Day.

How nice that Clurr (84) could have her gal pals released from the secure unit long enough to film these precious seconds of Cilla behaving more or less like a human.

Reactions: COB
Why does she have the Lancashiah vowels when she’s from Liverpool ?

Nobody West of Manchester ever pronounces Claire CLURRRR

Screenshot_20230108-203656_Chrome.jpg

Her stunning pitch perfect cover of Knowing Me Knowing You

REMIXED FOR YOUR PLEASURE

WHY AM I LISTENING TO CILLA BLACK REMIXES?

That one is properly good though, and my favourite Cilla song full stop. For most of it she actually SINGS, rather than whispers and/or honks.

She'll have had a vested interest in the 'No hell below us' part

Imagine being pissed silly and rashly posting thoughtless and ill-judged comments on the internet

I CAN'T EVEN!

At least Beardy is providing everyone with someone to hate and provide distraction from their own grisly personalities for the next hour or so. It's almost a PUBLIC SERVICE! :disco:

It really should have been an unmarked grave and she should have had her OBE posthumously withdrawn.

Still waiting for the Newsnight expose to justify said actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom