Cultural dimensions test

RaspberrySwirl

Leftover
What are your cultural dimensions?

”Cultural Dimensions Theory, developed by Geert Hofstede, is a framework used to understand the differences in culture across countries. This test will give you your scores on all six cultural dimensions and match you with the country that has the culture most similar to your answers.”

I got :sweden:

https://www.idrlabs.com/cultural-dimensions/25-54.17-4.17-25-33.33-87.5/result.php via @idr_labs

5612A938-C939-4D84-95FF-69614C3A8755.png

I wonder why Sweden is more indulgent and has a lower uncertainty avoidance than Iceland and Norway. I would have thought they’d be similar.

Darlings the closest fit they could find was LUXEMBOURG although the LINES ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE and NATURALLY my UBBS are MUCH MORE PLENTIFUL

Is it ONLY SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRIES?

Waiting for someone to pop up with a comparison to TURKEY, RUSSIA or WORSE, the USA.

How Northern European centric. I mean I am entirely Northern European, but still.

We’re all Nordic! :disco:

I tried to do one with opposite views thinking I’d get Saudiarabia but ended up with Albania. :o

610AA8B4-67A9-419A-93D7-C186D11ED195.png

You prefer:

• A low power distance.
  • Collectivism over individualism.
  • Femininity over masculinity.
  • Low uncertainty avoidance.
  • A balance between short and long-term orientation.
  • Indulgende over restraint.
Your cultural dimensions are the most like those of Denmark.

That Italy is more restraint oriented than the Nordics sound wrong to me, but maybe this isn’t about food and sex and other earthly pleasures

View attachment 16819

I mean I knew we were all fem here but not this much. :D:disco:

Individualism is usually a very Swedish/Scandinavian thing but here it’s lower than the rest; I think it’s probably because Swedes are also very consensus seeking and more collectivist than say Americans.

That Italy is more restraint oriented than the Nordics sound wrong to me, but maybe this isn’t about food and sex and other earthly pleasures
It's a racist test, rational answers give you nordic countries, crazy ones give you the med.
Good north - bad south stereotype perpetuation.

Last edited:
Denmark

What would one have needed to do to live ANYWHERE but Scandinavia?

I assume one would have to have repeatedly said women were only good for child-bearing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom