Cumgate: The Ineffable Survival of Dominic Cummings

I really despair - this could be just the thing to take the heat off BoJo and DomCums, right at the point when there needs to be more pressure to hold them to account.

Yeah, Cummings is still the story rather than Pick and Pack or Track'N'Trace or whatever it is.

Perfect time to announce the track and trace system which relies on the public agreeing to the government’s guidance through consent, as they strenuously deny their most powerful advisor completely undermined the government’s own rules, and was supported in doing so by the prime minister and most of his senior cabinet!!!

Last edited:
Hopefully JK Rowling ignores the fact Emily once used a unisex toilet and offers to pay her salary for a year.

Kawczynski is a well known arsehole is he not?

Opposed to human rights, social welfare, women's reproductive rights etc. Pro-Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:
SEXIST TRASH CUNT

giphy.gif

Perhaps such an act needs to be better written, I think is her point.

Although TERFs are terrible people and I support trans women using women's toilet/ changing areas, I'm not sure her point is transphobic. It's about looking at a bad law that COULD be manipulated by predatory cis males if not written properly.

Such fears sound reasonable until you actually properly think about it. As one of the replies says there: "If a predatory man wants to gain access to women they can already do it really easily without dressing up and pretending they are a woman. This is a strawman argument favoured by TERFs and shame on you for perpetuating it."

Last edited:
I mean this is a whole separate thread and I don't really think she is necessarily trying to BURN THE TRANS but the tone of the tweet, quoting Newsnight's tweet which is rightly giving the point of view of the interviewee, to DOUBLE DOWN on her point makes her look like she is more concerned about those FABLED MALE CIS RAPISTS who DRESS UP AS WOMEN to trick little girls in toilets rather than the rights of trans women. I don't know if she realised it when she did it, but she is totally PEDDLING the TERF MYTH (because it is a myth).

Such fears sound reasonable until you actually properly think about it. As one of the replies says there: "If a predatory man wants to gain access to women they can already do it really easily without dressing up and pretending they are a woman. This is a strawman argument favoured by TERFs and shame of you for perpetuating it."
Oh I totally get it. I just read it as a risk of bad law. But it's late, I don't want it to be true and I certainly don't want to be misunderstood on the issue.

That UTTERLY VILE video of Matt Hancock laughing in an interview was a terrible way to start my day :zombie:

Last edited:
Reactions: GNL
Probably trying to WIN THE PEOPLE over with his TOP CLASS BANTS :zombie:

I imagine that's the last we'll be seeing of Boris in public until the next PMQs.

Is it too soon to celebrate? I just know BOZO will come out in his defence and there'll be some LOOPHOLE somewhere or the other...

Given that we're on the SIXTH day of this and still getting revelations, I'd say the matter is very much not closed

Big thanks to the BBC for stoking the fire last night :disco:

So even with the official, transparently bullshit version of events, Cummings was still found to have broken lockdown rules, and Johnson is proven to have lied on national television.

The best part is we all KNOW his little fairytale was absolute nonsense, so the Durham statement means they'd have considered the actual events an even bigger breach.

The Tories are fucked. Absolutely fucked. *Johnson wins another five years in 2024*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom