DayFri

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
Greetings.

Half term almost over and I've achieved pretty much fuck all.

What about you?

I wrote it elsewhere, but I'll write it again- just bagged Eurovision tickets for all three live shows.

WAHOO!

Other than that, I've got a big work project finishing today and now I can't be arsed :D

I'm sat watching the BUNDESTAG live broadcast, waiting for some Germans to say JA and then I'm fucking done for the week.

I'm sat watching the BUNDESTAG live broadcast, waiting for some Germans to say JA and then I'm fucking done for the week.
I watched NASA live last night. Didn't even see the fucking moon. I want my money back.

I watched NASA live last night. Didn't even see the fucking moon. I want my money back.
Did you enjoy watching somebody else's computer screen? :D

Live launches are good because you can see the launch from ground and the onboard cameras but landings are generally just yawnworthy because there's nothing there to film the landing.

I watched it for about two minutes then turned it off again.

My husband and I were having one of our classic heated discussions last night, and at the point where we started talking over each other he deployed a never-before used tactic and just started screaming, and I haven’t been able to stop laughing about it since.

So my tip for you all today is if you ever find yourself on the losing end of an argument, just start screaming

Well, it was rotten out there for a bit but I'm glad I persevered because the w3alk back home was sunkissed and delightful. Also, I now have a marzipan Ritter Sport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom