Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I DO think it could be quite FUN ACTUALLY

Well, I'm looking forward to this. The first two were great and seeing all of Wolverine's seriousness mocked by Deadpool should be satisfying.

Are they finally making Wolverine MCU canon then? Hopefully, this is a one off and they introduce a brand new batch of mutants/actors in the future, I don't think Halle Berry or Famke would want to come back.

Timing-wise things will be well on their way moving towards Secret Wars by the time this is released, so it's almost certainly going to be Fox-verse Deadpool and Wolverine getting brought into the MCU via an incursion or other related nonsense :o

The closest to a comic-accurate Wolverine costume they've ever got :o

Apparently this is going to feature Halle Berry as Storm and (randomly) Jennifer Garner as Elektra, so I'd expect a bunch more actors from the various Fox Marvel movies to show up too.

A movie shooting without writers :D
UnhealthySlushyConey-size_restricted.gif

A movie shooting without writers :D
I guess in theory they're fine as long as they don't need any rewrites, though aren't SAG possibly about to go on strike too? Good luck to them because they're probably gonna need it :D

I loved the first one, but thought the second one was a massive disappointment. This could bring it back though.

uhm I thought Loki destroyed the TVA? Where's the consistency MARVEL? Unless this takes place before Loki S1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom