Delicious 70s food and charming home furnishings

Are we supposed to be more disgusted by the zombie tortoise fish or the lumpy pale slop in the foreground? Mmmmm :disco:

How the hell did I miss this thread. Sat there cackling and wretching over my morning cup of tea at the same time

I was watching a Rachel Khoo cookery programme earlier and she dished up this monstrosity which looked like it vomited up its insides onto a handy nearby dish and promptly died.

She made her friends eat it too. :(

512439875904_08250508_salt_fish_large.jpg
Both look delicious!

I was watching a Rachel Khoo cookery programme earlier and she dished up this monstrosity which looked like it vomited up its insides onto a handy nearby dish and promptly died.

She made her friends eat it too. :(

512439875904_08250508_salt_fish_large.jpg
Imagining it wearing a wig and HOOTING :disco:

EXQUISITE

I’ve never thought of it in terms of being “a” Spam. Oh it’s a whole new world :disco:

Reactions: COB
Popping into this thread whilst editing my Ocado order and WHOOPSIE a cheese & onion Fray Bentos seems to have fallen into my trolley!

I see they are also doing microwaveable curry/pasta pots now but WHAT IS BENTOS WITHOUT THE PASTRY? HMM?

Popping into this thread whilst editing my Ocado order and WHOOPSIE a cheese & onion Fray Bentos seems to have fallen into my trolley!

I see they are also doing microwaveable curry/pasta pots now but WHAT IS BENTOS WITHOUT THE PASTRY? HMM?
I think we can all agree that the pastry is ALLES :disco:

I can't make out the writing so I'm just going to assume that's SPAM in the middle and Salt & Vinegar Chipsticks on the outside. 7/10 would eat if hungry
Sounds like fucking FOOD OF THE GODS at about 11pm after a few gins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom