Don't tell Monday the babysitter's dead

straightorbroken

rebel heart
christina applegate film GIF

Morning!

Morning all! Bright and sunny. I should buy new sunglasses before prices start to go up...

New Squarepusher album is a banger, by the way. 3 lovely solo guitar pieces and 9 slabs of the usual but its the best "the usual" has been for a few years. Thus ends the public service announcement.

Just back from the gym. My old PT now works at the gym I go to for my current PT. Despite staring at me several times over the last 2 times I've been (and after my current one telling me how rude people say he is), he proceeded to pretend not to know who I was when I shouted on him. It was the hat apparently. I hope the laugh didn't make it too obvious how obvious it was he was lying, but unfortunately sometimes you have to keep yourself right even if you're giving them a chance to act funny with you. This is the PT who used to rest his balls on my forehead when I benchpressed - I think we're a bit beyond pretending to not recognise each other. This gym is a bit like Shameless - during lockdown the police were chapping, so inside they got friends to call the police to say there had been a stabbing at the community centre in order to get rid of them.

Just back from the gym. My old PT now works at the gym I go to for my current PT. Despite staring at me several times over the last 2 times I've been (and after my current one telling me how rude people say he is), he proceeded to pretend not to know who I was when I shouted on him. It was the hat apparently. I hope the laugh didn't make it too obvious how obvious it was he was lying, but unfortunately sometimes you have to keep yourself right even if you're giving them a chance to act funny with you. This is the PT who used to rest his balls on my forehead when I benchpressed - I think we're a bit beyond pretending to not recognise each other. This gym is a bit like Shameless - during lockdown the police were chapping, so inside they got friends to call the police to say there had been a stabbing at the community centre in order to get rid of them.
Every sentence of this went a new direction I wasn’t expecting

I've flown back from the athletics, straight into work and I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom