Ellie Goulding - Higher Than Heaven (5th album) + Let it Die

Ouch! I used to remember when dropping out the top 5 from No.1 was a big drop

Not to sugar coat an awful drop, which it is, but is it that big of a spread in sales units between #10 and #53 these days?

ugh who cares when her main market is the UK And it's the first time she's #1 in both ALBAM and SINGLES sharts simultaneously!

TikTok next!

if they add "Miracle" it would probably shoot back to #1 based on the streams. The charts are so confusing these days!

if they add "Miracle" it would probably shoot back to #1 based on the streams. The charts are so confusing these days!
It wouldn't actually make much of s difference because the top 2 tracks are downweighted to the average of the next biggest 10 ttracks

It wouldn't actually make much of s difference because the top 2 tracks are downweighted to the average of the next biggest 10 ttracks
oh.

Sad Cat GIF

I had a strange dream the other night in which I heard a pitch shifted version of Love Goes On, in full, and realised with quite a shock that Elena had plagiarised it completely for this album and only I knew.

anyway - best song on the album :disco:

she's so likeable, she reminds me of a primary school teacher, she could play a good Ms Honey in Matilda.
Josie is so likeable too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom