Favourite S Club 7 songs?

Rowan Tree 🌳

maybe this time i'll win :)
0_image-29.jpg

Aside from the obvious Never Had a Dream... and Don't Stop Moving, I have a soft spot for You.

I liked Show Me Your Colours a lot but haven't listened to it in years.

And I was inexplicably humming Have You Ever b-side Dangerous the other day.

Aside from the obvious (and frankly overplayed) ones, Natural was always my fave. I don't know any of the deep cuts.

Surprised to remember that they only actually released 11 singles. I'd have assumed more.

(By comparison, Steps released 15 in their initial run, including several AA sides)

Stand By You for I guess bringing it to an audience. But the original is :disco:

Wow the last album really TANKED compared to the first 3. I have no memory of that

Reach is horrible and I generally hate it, but the remix they used to play back when I was barely legal jailbait behind the bar at The Two Brewers is really quite marvelous

I was always quite fond of I Really Miss You and Show Me Your Colours. Both had Rachel Stevens on lead vocals I believe.

Natural is by far their best song but I also think Alive is excellent (just released when the interest was dead).

Overall they were pretty crap (and yes Juniors were far far better)

Oh god they sound AWFUL now. I Really Miss You in particular.

You can decide whether this Tina Barrett deep cut is an ironic choice or not:

• Love
Reactions: dUb
Natural has held up the best, it really doesn't sound like any of their other singles.

I had a soft spot for You're My Number One, I never could help myself for a basic Motown pastiche.

Love Ain't Gonna Wait For You and Alive both also very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom