Foo Fighters chat

The main thing I like about Dave Grohl is how much his success annoys Courtney Love. We know that she thoroughly resents The Foo Fighters' commercial success so when I see the Foos headline Wembley Stadium, I just envisage her absolutely fuming and it cheers me up.

I've picked up 2 Foo Fighters albums over the years and they were okay but not interesting enough to inspire further purchases

Dave Grohl seems nice and anything connected to Nirvana will always get at least a flicker of interest from me (well, that might be an exaggeration - I'm not exactly following what KRIST is up to musically)

I don't really know WHAT THIS IS but I think it's a Bee Gees covers album by them that popped up on my spotify recently? I had to listen out of sheer bizarreness:

As far as rock goes, I really like them. It was a while ago now but Wasting Light is their best non-90's album and Walk is one of the best rock songs of the decade.

I don't really know WHAT THIS IS but I think it's a Bee Gees covers album by them that popped up on my spotify recently? I had to listen out of sheer bizarreness:

As far as rock goes, I really like them. It was a while ago now but Wasting Light is their best non-90's album and Walk is one of the best rock songs of the decade.

Excellent. But would be nice to have more publicity for Tragedy:

I think the Dee Gees thing is the kind of thing successful bands get up to when they can't tour and then think it's a good idea to release.

Before this year I didn’t know any of the non-Dave members of the band. He did a great job being decapitated by a cymbal in Studio 666 :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom