France 2021: Barbara Pravi - Voilà

OUI ou NON?

• Total voters
Top 5 finish for our Barb at the final, memba I told you

No winner's reprise is RIDICULEUX

It means nothing though because there are only 3 confirmed entries and she's the only one with a pass to the final
Yeah I know but it’s still quite the overreaction :D

Oh I just listened to BABS, it’s very FRENCH I’ll give it that! I actually quite like the CAMP OLD NONSENSE.

And who cares if she’s a RANCID CUNT, you don’t expect nor even WANT likability from a French entry!

Voila is amazing. I’m surprised it didn’t have a much bigger lead.

I've listened to Voila once. I found it pretty but also annoying. Its already stuck in my head and I think it will remain for the foreseeable future

Oh I just listened to BABS, it’s very FRENCH I’ll give it that! I actually quite like the CAMP OLD NONSENSE.

And who cares if she’s a RANCID CUNT, you don’t expect nor even WANT likability from a French entry!
It's okay. But you didn't see Casanova and his lovely eyes.

Yeah now the DUST HAS SETTLED it is a really nice entry, there were just much better options out there in what was a strong national final. Fast forward to May when we see this storming the jury vote but getting FUCK ALL from the televoters as I’ve said.

*wins the whole contest*

I must say, I LOVED the song. Her voice transmits an amazing fragility and a great strength at the same time and I find the whole thing very touching actually.

Just rewatched a few entries and I can declare that Pony X was ROBBED

Ok it will not do A THING but I really like it!
I mean maybe it’ll do slightly better then Patricia Kaas with her being younger ?!

The DREADED EUROFANDOM are saying “it’s going to do a Salvador Sobral!!!1” :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom