Growth of the far right

I think the far right hasn’t necessarily grown it’s just that the element of society with those views have just become more confident about being visible and speaking up. Either way it’s disgusting.

now back to topic:

the problem with the far right is that it doesn't have a real party to vote for right now

you see, we need a solid Alt Right Party in the UK, kind of like the Tea Party of old

It would make it a lot easier to pick you cunts out.

well, when we had UKIP, we got the referendum and Brexit at least (in theory) - so, time for a new party to take it forward, better and stronger - something along the lines of Salvini's group

well, when we had UKIP, we got the referendum and Brexit at least (in theory) - so, time for a new party to take it forward, better and stronger - something along the lines of Salvini's group

Maybe the BNP or National Front could step up. I know that the media portrays them as ex football hooligans and generally tattooed fuckwits with skinheads and staffies but they can't all be like that.

So they've all been banned from Facebook. Can't work out if that's a good thing or bad thing.

Either way BYE BITCHES.

So they've all been banned from Facebook. Can't work out if that's a good thing or bad thing.

Either way BYE BITCHES.

Most of them already had anyway, for different reasons ("community standards")

I don't know. I tend not to follow them for fun any more. It just makes my blood boil. I don't have enough life to monitor Nazis.

So throwing milkshakes at Stephen Yaxley-Lennon has become a thing.

Eh. We've discussed this kinda behavior a million times. Don't muddy the message with playground antics.

The guy who threw the milkshake probably thought he was being 'iconic'. Except now he's getting death threats.

Eh. We've discussed this kinda behavior a million times. Don't muddy the message with playground antics.

The guy who threw the milkshake probably thought he was being 'iconic'. Except now he's getting death threats.

I don't think so. It felt very spontaneous, I do not believe he had thought it through like that at all.

Sure. But unfortunately the result is the same. We have to rise above this kinda behavior.

Sorry but that thinking is simply counter-intuitive. You don't fix ignorance with punishment. You fix ignorance with education.

But I get it, you wanna see them take it. But again, it's counter-intuitive. It only gives reinforces their paranoia and victim complex that the world is out to get them.

Honestly, rising above Tommy Robinson's football hooligan bullshit is the easy thing to do, but it doesn't resolve the issue that he's become a star and political figure by virtue of harassing people in the street and in their homes, and that makes his behaviour a desirable path for others to copy. How many of these yellow-vested, pink-faced fucks have we got running around Westminster with their phones out, live-streaming their day-to-day harassment of MPs?

If hearing a cheer go up as Tommy gets covered in Maccys milkshake for the second day in a row discourages anybody from following in his footsteps, then that's a good thing. Ready the milkshake cannons.

Yeah, I'm all for education as far as teaching simple people who are inclined to blindly accept the shite he spouts without question, but as far as he's concerned, bring it on.

I know you cant see this but keep your vacuous self out of our politics thanks bye.

Tommy Robinson has requested asylum in the US. You can't make this shit up.

:basil:

66100717_2580682625324127_1775800773091786752_n.jpg

I am in favour of Tommy Robinson being put in an asylum.

Lovely stuff. Let's hope he arrives to find that all of the other prisoners have just been served with a nice milkshake for their lunch.

Farage is coming to hold a RALLY at the stadium in my town. How can I arrange a vat of milkshake to be dropped by a helicopter? Asking for me.

Since being built we've had Elton John, Lionel Richie, Little Mix and now Nigel Farage.

I rather suspect it will be in the conference hall, where I'm occasionally seen getting very drunk at tribute act nights.

Tommy Robinson is moving to Spain because he doesn't feel safe in the UK.

The BBC currently has an incredibly good documentary about the Murdoch family on iPlayer. It basically explains how the hell we got into the situation we are now in through the past 20+ years of British politics (which is revealed to be extremely corrupt QUELLE SURPRISE). The next ep looks at Murdoch's links to Trump and Farage :eyes:

Add this to the Netflix Cambridge Analytica doc, and you basically have a whistle-stop tour of non-stop CUNTERY AND HATE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom