Heartstopper

AS IF! :D I'm sure we'll get an epilogue like in the final Harry Potter movie with all of them in their 20s or 30s and their (adopted) children or puppies or whatever...
Not to mention BOBS and suits from C&A

Thanks to this, I have now seen the hand hold scene. Disgusting. PAINT HIS COLON or FUCK OFF.

Also, where was the sex scene with the teachers please. They need to FLIP FLOP IMMEDIATELY
0vu5joobiyw41.jpg

Though I have decided I would give Mr Farouk all the youthful excitement he needs ANYTIME SOON :disco:

Though even worse was when I decided to look the actor up, I came across an article that was headlined something like “New Heartstopper Teacher Proves It’s Never Too Late For Love”.

Mr Farouk is supposed to be 26.

:D

To be fair the eyes did roll when

my favourite beret wearing ALLY had the cartoon effects watching that girl in the band.

That was almost a jump shark moment for me. Utterly ridiculous and out of nowhere.

And she’s really fucking annoying- the straights can keep her.

Tao is straight?

Of course he and (a few) others are straight but my comment was a sweeping throwaway comment because of how ridiculous it is that there are so many. Do NOT be throwing that dagger at me.

Yeah, Tao is probably the most annoying and least well acted of the leads so I'm not that keen for his storylines to be further expanded.

The only supporting cast members I really want to see more of are Mr Farouk and Charlie's sister.

Yeah, Tao is probably the most annoying and least well acted of the leads so I'm not that keen for his storylines to be further expanded.

The only supporting cast members I really want to see more of are Mr Farouk and Charlie's sister.
And less of asexual Isaac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom