Influencers

Spoiler alert: the girlfriend did not really die.

I have to admit the shitty fake grave cracked me up :D

A month in lockdown no less!

Maybe broken HEART central was immune :eyes:

WHY would you give yourselves thruple names Alpha, Beta and Omega?

so one of them is worse than the others, another one is evil?

Reactions: GNL
The timing of them meeting up aside, it's probably shitty that I find myself being more judgemental than usual when I hear about this sort of relationship, right? Have a throuple or fourple or whatever you like but when it's a 'pack' with multiple guys submitting to one at the top, and that's the situation they're living in permanently, I find it hard to get my head around it because it's so outside anything I think is 'healthy' for a relationship or a lifestyle (I recognise that this is probably awful of me). I always wonder that there might be some sort of coercive control or Stockholm syndrome thing going on... it probably doesn't help that the highest profile example of one of these arrangements I've seen was that guy who died after injecting stuff into his balls :shock: Having said all that, I'm sure there are plenty of people who make it work, maybe even these guys if they don't all get corona.

EXPUZEqUcAEu-ld.jpg

The timing of them meeting up aside, it's probably shitty that I find myself being more judgemental than usual when I hear about this sort of relationship, right? Have a throuple or fourple or whatever you like but when it's a 'pack' with multiple guys submitting to one at the top, and that's the situation they're living in permanently, I find it hard to get my head around it because it's so outside anything I think is 'healthy' for a relationship or a lifestyle (I recognise that this is probably awful of me). I always wonder that there might be some sort of coercive control or Stockholm syndrome thing going on... it probably doesn't help that the highest profile example of one of these arrangements I've seen was that guy who died after injecting stuff into his balls :shock: Having said all that, I'm sure there are plenty of people who make it work, maybe even these guys if they don't all get corona.

yeah I hear ya Cobbie. Although the problem I have with influencers, gay throuples or otherwise, is just the shameless lack of modesty :D that might be because I don’t have bags of confidence, but it can ALL be me, can it?

CAN IT?

yeah I hear ya Cobbie. Although the problem I have with influencers, gay throuples or otherwise, is just the shameless lack of modesty :D that might be because I don’t have bags of confidence, but it can ALL be me, can it?

CAN IT?

a friend used to say the only thing you need to be to become famous on instagram is shameless.
not sure it's completely accurate but it seems to be a pretty big part of it.

My problem with most influencers on Instagram is that they're so brazenly hawking a lifestyle/their body but they take it SO very seriously and don't seem to be having any actual fun. The few that I follow are the ones who have a sense of humour, don't overly airbrush their lives, don't mind posting silly candid pics or stories, feature their friends sometimes etc. The ones who take it super seriously only ever feature other extremely beautiful people/models and their ugly/average friends can DO ONE. :D

a few I like

obviously it does help that I really wanna bang them.

That’s the weird thing though, it feels (to uncharitable me) that they are taking it so seriously, but thousands, hundred of thousands, millions of people are totally into it. It makes me feel like, “why don’t I get anything from this too?”

I’m sure it’s not just a western thing, BUT having gotten into TikTok as a productivity avoidance tactic, I’ve noticed the Japanese ones seem a LOT less try hard.

I like funny animal stuff, so it’s often throwing that at me, and the western ones are so often “omg we don’t deserve dogs” of some guy with his dog doing a thing, but the centre of the shot is the guy, shirtless, reacting at the camera.

UGH reacting videos too!!
why is there such a GULF between someone goggleboxing and doing some funny commentary, and some Gen Z prick gurning at a YouTube video, clearly thinking their reaction is more entertaining than the actual thing.

UGGHHHY

I actually don’t give the slightest fuck about any of these people or understand why anyone would be interested in them.

Half these people don’t actually live the lives they’re presenting on social media. It’s a lot of bullshit, serving only to inflate their own sense of self-importance.

OMG I totally feel the same

follow 4 follow x

I’ll follow fit celebs and random dogs on Instagram, but have no interest in following someone with such a pathological need for attention and validation.

I’ll follow fit celebs and random dogs on Instagram, but have no interest in following someone with such a pathological need for attention and validation.

On the other hand, I follow Geri Halliwell specifically because of her pathological need for attention and validation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom