Israel 2022: Michael Ben David - I.M.

I've watched this about 6 times now, and it just keeps getting better. Him making it sound like Nicole Scherzinger is the inspiration for Israelis. Her repeatedly trying to talk to other people but he just keeps goes. The way she did like the compliments despite it all

Reactions: Hak
Why’s he telling her to ‘keep working, this is just the beginning’ like she’s some struggling ingenue and not a woman with a 20 year career.
To be fair, she hasn't released an album in 10 years. She has struggled to stay in the music industry. She has no recording contract.

To be fair, she hasn't released an album in 10 years. She has struggled to stay in the music industry. She has no recording contract.

She’s in the biggest show of the year which is about to go to Broadway and inevitably bag her a Tony, she hardly needs words of encouragement from MICHAEL BEN DAVID of all people!

She’s in the biggest show of the year which is about to go to Broadway and inevitably bag her a Tony, she hardly needs words of encouragement from MICHAEL BEN DAVID of all people!
You can call me crazy
Or just call my NAME
You can say that I'm stunning
It's not a SHAME

dd.png

Remember him on the Green Carpet in Turin? A total nightmare.

You just know that Michael, Ben, and David posts Grindr screenshots thinking he's THE SHIT and not realising he's the one that comes across badly from the exchange

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom