I've decided to go into LITERATURE

Kratz

Τα, τα, τα, τα, τα, τα
What do you think?

Mark had been feeling stressed out and overwhelmed with work lately, so he decided to take a much-needed vacation. As a gay man, he was excited to visit Gran Canaria, known for its lively gay scene and beautiful beaches. He booked a stay at a gay bungalow complex, looking forward to a relaxing and fun-filled getaway.

As soon as he arrived at the complex, he felt a sense of ease wash over him. The sun was shining, the palm trees were swaying in the breeze, and the staff greeted him with friendly smiles. Mark checked into his bungalow, which was decorated in a modern, minimalist style and had a private terrace with a hot tub.

Over the next few days, Mark immersed himself in the vibrant scene at the complex. He met other gay travelers from all over the world and spent his days lounging by the pool, soaking up the sun, and sipping tropical cocktails. He also explored the island, visiting stunning beaches, charming villages, and bustling nightclubs.

One of the highlights of Mark's trip was a group outing organized by the complex. A dozen or so guests piled into a van and drove to the rugged interior of the island, where they went on a guided hike through a stunning nature reserve. The hike was challenging but rewarding, with breathtaking views of the mountains and valleys.

As his vacation came to a close, Mark felt rejuvenated and grateful for the opportunity to unwind and connect with like-minded people. He left the bungalow complex with memories that would stay with him for a lifetime and a renewed sense of energy and purpose.

You also forgot to mention the vicinity of the complex to local entertainment and the cost.

Tell me what you want to happen next:

- The complex burns to the ground
- The excursion van flies off a cliff
- Lulu shows up as the proprietress but is shot shortly thereafter by an unknown assailant
- Everybody gets amnesia and forgets to watch Eurovision

Is this supposed to be a beautiful breezy story or a filthy one? Because Gran Canaria would suggest the latter and is this the infanmous gay bungalow hotel where clothing is optional?

Lulu had always dreamed of managing a bungalow complex, but she never thought it would be a gay bungalow complex. She wasn't gay herself, but she was open-minded and supportive of the LGBTQ+ community, and she saw this as an opportunity to learn more about a community that she had always been interested in.

When Lulu arrived at the complex for her first day as the new manager, she was greeted warmly by the residents, who were happy to see someone who was enthusiastic about their community. Over the next few weeks, Lulu worked hard to make improvements to the complex, organizing social events and bringing in new tenants.

However, not everyone was happy with the changes that Lulu was making. One resident in particular, who had been at the complex for many years, was resistant to the changes and had been vocal in his opposition to Lulu's management style.

One day, while Lulu was walking through the complex, she was suddenly shot by someone wearing a Cilla Black wig. She didn't know who it was or why they had done it, but she knew that she was in serious trouble. Surprise, Surprise indeed.

Last edited:
I need to know who it was in that Cilla Black wig.

Well who the fuck knows since Kratz has neglected to introduce any characters beyond MARK.

lovely story darling, although the drama does seem a little LOW STAKES!

I want to know what happened with the dozen gays in the back of that van and whose rugged interior was explored.

Don’t worry all the various threads are going to come together.

I'm not saying this is done A.I. but if Kratz starts self penning, I'm hoping for some low stakes erotica and details about a Gay Bungalow Complex is run.

I've just looked up GAY BUNGALOW COMPLEX and the ones in Gran Canaria appear to be CLOTHING OPTIONAL.

Lulu had always dreamed of managing a bungalow complex, but she never thought it would be a gay bungalow complex. She wasn't gay herself, but she was open-minded and supportive of the LGBTQ+ community, and she saw this as an opportunity to learn more about a community that she had always been interested in.

When Lulu arrived at the complex for her first day as the new manager, she was greeted warmly by the residents, who were happy to see someone who was enthusiastic about their community. Over the next few weeks, Lulu worked hard to make improvements to the complex, organizing social events and bringing in new tenants.

However, not everyone was happy with the changes that Lulu was making. One resident in particular, who had been at the complex for many years, was resistant to the changes and had been vocal in his opposition to Lulu's management style.

One day, while Lulu was walking through the complex, she was suddenly shot by someone wearing a Cilla Black wig. She didn't know who it was or why they had done it, but she knew that she was in serious trouble. Surprise, Surprise indeed.
I just don't find the thought of Lulu being open-minded and supportive to the LGBT community convincing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom