Jessica Simpson is BACK!

...with new POP BALLARD 'particles' which I haven't listened to, but it's apparently NOT a concept song about the residue on her toilet paper post-wipe :shock:

It's her first new song since TWENTYTEN!

Anyway...stream Irresistible I guess? Does she have ANY good songs??

It makes me so sad that Irresistible was written about her father PASTOR JOE

When he makes me weak with desire
I know that I'm supposed to make him wait
Let him think I like the chase :SarahSideEye:
But I cant stop fanning the fire
I know I meant to say no :UncomfortableQuestion:

But he's irresistible, up close and personal
Now inescapable, I can hardly breathe

Quite dark no??

I still can’t get over this photo she posted. Almost enough to make me put down my PINOT!

She's had some banging SINGALZ to be fair

A public Affair
Irresistible
With You
I Think That I'm in Love With You :disco:

I still can’t get over this photo she posted. Almost enough to make me put down my PINOT!

beautiful words. big respect to her for remaking herself as a mogul and then going through this and being open about it.

lemme throw on my rollerskates for a lil' Public Affair karaoke sesh

the way she eats the microphone.

Something about her never clicked with me but I do like to listen to I Wanna Love You Forever like once a year, especially on rainy afternoons (despite the ridiculous lyrics, you can tell she's talking about JIZZ dirty bimbo)

Has anyone ever met a Jessica Simpson FAN?

*hides bootleg copy of In This Skin*

1. I Think I'm In Love With You
2. Walkin' Around in Circles
3. Irresistible
4. I Wanna Love You Forever
5. If You Were Mine
6. BOY
7. Sweetest Sin
8. With You
9. A Little Bit
10. A Public Affair

It’s wild to me that she had a career revival as fortunate as With You, and they followed it up with two karaoke cover versions in a row.

Nowadays you’d think they’d at least fork out for a few hours of studio time with Max Martin.

It’s wild to me that she had a career revival as fortunate as With You, and they followed it up with two karaoke cover versions in a row.

Nowadays you’d think they’d at least fork out for a few hours of studio time with Max Martin.
And then "These Boots Were Made for Walking" although that was in support of a film. Her career always felt so directionless and uninspired. They never really had any clue what to do with her. And then she released a country album and two Christmas albums. Not to mention the :disco: tastic "A Public Affair" followed by Diane Warren snooze ballad "I Belong to Me" that wasn't even available on the standard album...

Reactions: VoR
God, her "Look I can really sing unlike Britney and Mandy Moore" schtick got old so fast. It was amusing how she managed to shoehorn a money note in every single song, and they were crap, you could tell her technique was amateurish at best, it's a miracle her throat survived.

I think I'm in love double post

I used to find Nick Lachey so hot as a pre-teen.

I remember her father being a nightmare on the Ashlee Simpson reality show series, which made Dina Lohan look sane (almost).

Mandy has a pleasant voice that she has control over but she never has been known for her vocal prowess has she. She also lacks a distinctive tone.

Had a look at her Instagram and she looks quite...different these days. The comments are a ride too.

Jessica Simpson? Republican? The pro-abstinence, pastor's daughter from Texas who was big during the Bush administration? No, I have no idea why you would feel that way.
That background is now giving... TEA PARTY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom