Kate Bush Deep Cuts playlist sync

CD333DCD-E748-4E32-950F-F1EA8A7650D9.jpeg

Happy Birthday 🐊

I’ve been enjoying a lot of Kate recently by which I mean playing the Hounds of Love album approximately 700 times per day.

Is she going to do ANYTHING ANY TIME SOON? RELEASE AN ALBAM LOVE

DEVON ISN’T THAT INTERESTING

Yeah but six years before she released AERIAL :disco:

Surely she can comes up with the goods a DECADE later!

OH and add AERIAL to the list of albums I’ve been listening to recently :disco:

Reactions: COB
She better do another tour too

i NEED to see her LIVE!

Was 'Lord Of The Reedy River' included in this playlist? And if not, WHY NOT?

:enya:

She's the worst for jancelling the DVD. Worse than Madame X and her ultra super editing & filters.

Reactions: COB
What you mean
She released Aerial (on of my fave albums of hers) six years before 50 Words For Snow (one of my LESS favourite albums shall we say :eyes:)

It would have been nice to see it (I didn't) but I don't mind her not releasing a DVD. Makes it more of an event for those who did attend :disco:

And JUST LIKE THE OLD DAYS

It would have been nice to see it (I didn't) but I don't mind her not releasing a DVD. Makes it more of an event for those who did attend :disco:

Was someone THROWN FROM THE RAFTERS this time that we didn’t know about?

50 Words is her worst album for me I can't even remember how most of it goes outside of 'Wild Man' to be honest?! It makes Lionheart sound like a masterpiece. I'M NOT SORRY!

I may need to get the DVD player out of the LOFT if she does :o

Can’t she just STICK IT ON NETFLIX

50 Words is her worst album for me I can't even remember how most of it goes outside of 'Wild Man' to be honest?! It makes Lionheart sound like a masterpiece. I'M NOT SORRY!
All I remember is WILD MAN and STEPHEN FRY

We need another Kate sync (and a Mahmood sync but nobody’s interested in THAT :evil:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom