Kylie appears on the new Tove Lo album

Can I ask - is Really Don’t Like You eligible to chart any time soon? Or has its time passed already? Not even sure if it’s an official single/ buzz single/ just an album track.

I really do think it has chart potential. It really is an addictive ear worm and the most current song Kylies’ done in yonks! I absolutely love it - and I hope it’s chart success is forthcoming! This is the Kylie sound that I’ve been missing - and it really has the makings of a potential hit!

Can I ask - is Really Don’t Like You eligible to chart any time soon? Or has its time passed already? Not even sure if it’s an official single/ buzz single/ just an album track.

I really do think it has chart potential. It really is an addictive ear worm and the most current song Kylies’ done in yonks! I absolutely love it - and I hope it’s chart success is forthcoming! This is the Kylie sound that I’ve been missing - and it really has the makings of a potential hit!
It's not happening. Just a buzz single and Tove Lo is chart poison. Sorry.

It's been eligible all along. People just aren't interested.

Really Don't Like You is sizzling. Love it. Shame it didn't get more of an airing. Reminds me of being in Sydney 2019/20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom