Kylie - Disco (album 15)

I am quite tempted (for the first time in years) by the official calendar in her store. I assume that's the only way of getting it, now she isn't releasing a Danilo one?

KYL169A-CALENDAR-21_1296x.png

KYL169A-CALENDAR2_1512x.png

Last edited:
I don’t think I'd just buy the calendar, but I'm quite sure I might slip it into my basket if she decided to drop another format this week...

The annoying thing is the merch store is completely separate from her music store.

She missed a trick not bundling a digital album with the Infinite Disco T-shirts/calendars/SOCKS.

Plus the postage is INSANE! £6 for second class for a T-shirt :D

I need the September image immediately. December's yellow vinyl skirt hardly screams Christmas but WHAT A FESTIVE LEWK!

That IS beautiful. But honestly the last time I bought a Kylie calendar (or indeed ANY calendar) was probably the late 90s. Up until that point I bought hers religiously.

Those pictures and the styling is terrific though.

I would absolutely buy the album again if it was bundled with Infinite Disco. I really would like that on a physical format.

I never buy calendars (as I'm rarely satisfied with the product) but I'm REALLY tempted by that. Will it be available in the shops or just through her site?

I am quite tempted (for the first time in years) by the official calendar in her store. I assume that's the only way of getting it, now she isn't releasing a Danilo one?

WHAT?????

I've had the Kylie calendar every year for nearly 20 years and now (a) I'm not going to be able to get it half price on the 27th of December (b) I'm going to have to get the fucking thing POSTED?

I’m gutted I didn’t buy the vinyl deluxe. I would rather not have two copies of a CD I will NEVER play.

I never buy calendars (as I'm rarely satisfied with the product) but I'm REALLY tempted by that. Will it be available in the shops or just through her site?

I think Darenote are taking complete ownership of everything now. I’d surprised if she goes back to Danilo again.

Last edited:
WHAT?????

I've had the Kylie calendar every year for nearly 20 years and now (a) I'm not going to be able to get it half price on the 27th of December (b) I'm going to have to get the fucking thing POSTED?

Someone posted a while back (probably on SayHey) that she wasn't doing a Danilo one, and this is the first one I've seen. Certainly nothing in Calendar Club when I looked last week.

Surprised you didn't jump on it when I posted it!

I don’t have a deck. And I’ve been in two minds about purchasing one for a few years now. I’m not completely convinced about the appeal/benefit of the format.

I think Darenote are taking complete ownership of everything now. I’d surprised if she does back to Danilo again.
Oh, she's changed to a new publisher? Do calendars have publishers? I suppose they must, I've never thought about it :D

I don’t have a deck. And I’ve been in two minds about purchasing one for a few years now. I’m not completely convinced about the appeal/benefit of the format.

Neither do I. I just wanted it.

Can't deny that I may well end up selling it.

I hope Kylie just never wanted to be associated with a company that puts Cliff in a string vest in July every year.

Reactions: COB
WHAT?????

The postage costing as much as the calendar!

Someone posted a while back (probably on SayHey) that she wasn't doing a Danilo one, and this is the first one I've seen. Certainly nothing in Calendar Club when I looked last week.

Nowt on Danilo's website either which would have be considered conclusive in the 2nd week of November.

Wow. I still have all the old ones too.

Nowt on Danilo's website either which would have be considered conclusive in the 2nd week of November.

Wow. I still have all the old ones too.

Somebody emailed them a while back and they confirmed it.

Unless Mr L diverted them (quite likely), mine will have gone in the bin or recycling.

Annieways I’m almost CERTAIN we’ll get a few signed vinyls appearing come Tuesday.

Watch it be more fucking cassettes.

She hasn’t signed any deluxe editions of the vinyl has she? If she does I AM ON IT.

OK, THIS IS PRETTY HUGE

DISCO HAS NOW SPENT ITS THIRD DAY AT NUMBER ONE OF THE US ITUNES CHART

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom