Kylie - Disco (album 15)

How's it doing on US iTunes after three days and a half days?

Last edited:
we should get midweek information with updated sales around 6pm tonight

Has a (GOOD QUALITY) download of Infinite Disco appeared anywhere? All the YouTube clips have been deleted as far as I can see.

This is with Friday & Saturday streams included btw. It's going to be close!

THE GAP ISN’T CLOSING. IT’S BEEN 2.5K SINCE THE DAY ONE FIGURES WHICH IS A GOOD SIGN.

GO ON KYLIE, GET YOUR DISCO PEN OUT AND STICK YOUR PAW PRINT ON SOME MORE COPIES!

Homeworkers to stream Kylie all shift during week to fend off those pesky Little Mix teens and children.

Little Mix will announce that Jesy has lumbago and the only thing that could cheer her up is fans buying the album...

I’m so dedicated I’m going out now and leaving the album streaming on Alexa from track 3. I’ve done my bit.

She has dropped to #2 on US iTunes. Not bad being up there for three days.

The numbers don’t quite add up to me actually. I thought BMG said preorders were higher than Golden. Were they telling porkies?
they said that yes but there will be less casuals picking up copies on supermarket shelves currently, and also it's very typically of label bosses to say "we're ahead on every metric!" to try and drum up hype so it isn't necessarily GOSPEL.

Dancing was close to being a "hit single" with major TV perfs etc - the singles from Disco have not replicated that so it's no surprise if first week sales drop off a bit.

Dancing only peaked on the week of the album's release @Jark because of the addition of physical sales - both Say Something and Magic appear to be doing that now too.

I know but it seemed to have permeated the consciousness in a considerably bigger way than Say Something or Magic.

Coronavirus innit.

I'm certainly not in the mood for a DiscoKylie album. I think she'd have got away with it during lockdown one (in the way Dua Lipa did) but for Lockdown 2: Electric Boogaloo, it feels a wee bit "read the room, eh?" despite the fact that there was no way she could have been asked to see that coming.

Reactions: dUb
And Little Mix are only 8.

Till You Love Somebody has become my favorite on the album after 3 days and should have been on the main track listing, replacing Monday Blues.

And Little Mix are only 8.

Till You Love Somebody has become my favorite on the album after 3 days and should have been on the main track listing, replacing Monday Blues.

It's awesome isn't it? Totally wrote it off at the start.

Reactions: RJN
And I could totally imagine a remixed version with a The Weeknd feature though that will OBVIOUSLY NEVER HAPPEN.

Sounds very Revolver (feat. Lil Wayne) but it would work

The WhooOOPs are back. And the Netflix twitter bot is a fan:

CCB82-E0-B-3-D5-E-4-F04-915-E-D29-FC3220-E92.jpg

HMV have a deal where you can buy the cd for £5 if you buy the vinyl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom